It begins in godrics hollow

(Edited)
The creek of the gate, a cloaked figure slid in. Terror washed over all those present under the roof that moment. Panicked chaos and clamor reigned the atmosphere, as the men took in the defense and the women shielded the younger ones from harm. The cloaked man tossed the brave fathers to one side, knocking them unconscious, and went after the women with the child. When he spotted the women of the child he desired to end, his lips curled in triumph. He'd chosen the perfect night to pay his little visit.

Similar to how he knocked the fathers unconscious, he tortured the women into losing their consciousness, the women who foolishly chose their sons over themselves. Now he had removed every obstacle but one from his path to glory and endless reign. Feeling as though he's already won, he raised his wand to kill the baby that was predicted to bring him to his demise.

'AVAVDA KEDAVRA!' he screamed, his yell a mix of triumph and glee, as a green light shot out of his wand, aimed at those green pair of eyes.

Fate, as we can say, wasn't on his side all the way till the end, as the bright green curse merely touched the baby and bound back, like light on a mirror, hitting the one who'd uttered to bring a death  and destruction, A loud bang, a mortified yell, the fallen Villan, a white ghost like light latching itself on the baby and the rumble of destruction as debris came crashing down, and all was quiet again.

After what felt like a dark decade, unconscious people rose, and a wise cloaked man entered in that same second, his beard with a gleam brighter than moonlight. He looked to and fro and came to the conclusion that the baby, Neville Longbottom had brought the demise of the dark lord and liberated the wizarding world from an evil far too dangerous. The ragged scar on his cheek was far more proof than the old man would want. It was as if he hadn't even come close to acknowledging the existence of another child on the crib, with the mark of the killing curse, a lightning bolt shaped scar on his forehead or anticipated that the child he chose to ignore the actual defeater of the Dark Lord.

XXX