Reunited • Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Y/n's P.O.V

Oh my god! It's already 1pm.

I jumped out of bed running to change. I grabbed a white button up and almost tripped trying to get my skirt as I slid it on.

I got my wand that my dad bought me when I turned 11 and a few other things.

I put on my socks and shoes, while using a spell to tie my tie. My dad always scolded me when I did that, but he isn't here now is he?

I threw on a huge sweater over that basically covered the whole outfit.

I giggled as I looked at the clock, now showing it was already 3:30. I got Whiskers as I walked to the station which wasn't too far from my home.

I arrived looking for the platform I was supposed to reach.

I closed my eyes running through the brick wall as my dad instructed. I opened my eyes to see a long train that was basically empty except for the girl yelling out the window.

"Y/n!!!" Emaline yelled moving dramatically.

"Em!" I screamed, grabbed my stuff and got inside the train. I got in just as it began to move.

As I walked to her compartment I couldn't help but notice how big the train was and how it was only going to be just us two.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you so much!" she said engulfing me in a huge hug.

"I missed you too Em! Thanks for coming!" I told her with a smile.

"Of course" she smiled. "So does anyone know?" I asked her as I placed Whiskers in the seat next to me. "Nope my lips were locked." she said with a wink as she made the gesture zipping up her lips.

I smiled with a small nod.

"I don't want to be mean but are you really going to wear that?" she asked cringing at the huge sweater I had on. "Seriously Em? No." I scoffed. "I just wanted to be comfortable for the trip." I said hitting her shoulder.

"Thank god! You can't make your first impression in that!" she giggled as I nodded slowly.

"Do you know what house you want to be in?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "What do you think?" I said rolling my eyes.

I looked up to my dad and I planned to follow in his footsteps.

Like him I am amazing in potions, well anything that involves brewing and I have the biggest love for DADA.

"How's Blaise?" I asked mirroring the way she wiggled her eyebrows.

"He's amazing as always! I'm so excited for you to meet him!" she said grinning. I could tell by the way her eyes lit up that she really liked him.

"Well I can't wait" I told her with a soft smile.

"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked.

"Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've seen he is gorgeous." I told her smirking.

"Who?" she asked leaning on the edge of her seat.

"Draco Malfoy."

Chapter two done!!! Yayyy!!! Hope you guys enjoyed! Plzzz vote and comment!🤍