Is it him? • Chapter 49

Chapter Forty-Nine

Y/n's P.O.V

"Goodnight Draco" I told the boy as I felt my eyes close slowly.

"Goodnight my love" he whispered kissing my cheeks before drifting off to sleep himself.

*

"Morning Y/n" I heard a voice from beside me say. "Morning" I smiled leaning into Draco's chest.

He planted a kiss on my forehead before getting up. "Oh come on, five more minutes." I groaned pulling the blanket over my face.

"It's almost noon" he chuckled.

He walked over placing a kiss on my lips and leaving the room. I sighed changing into a black short skirt and a black top. This was basically the only color of clothing the family wore.

I walked out of the room and down into the kitchen. "Morning" Narcissa greeted me with a warm smile.

"Morning Narcissa"

Spending months living with my boyfriend's mom definitely earned me some points.

"I just cut up some fruit, Draco was going to bring it to you but since you are already here I'm guessing he's in the dining room" she told me as she began cutting up more food.

"Thank you." I replied walking out to look for Draco. I walked up behind the boy slowly.

"Boo" I yelled.

I probably shouldn't have done that.

The bowl flew up, as Draco jumped back. My eyes widened as I ran to catch it, along with the fruit that went up flying.

"You got fast reflexes there babe, but that was totally your fault." Draco said, rolling his eyes.

"Thanks, maybe if you weren't such a scaredy cat I wouldn't have had to show off my skills." I told him giggling, as I passed him back the plate.

I grabbed a strawberry that was placed on the top, popping it into my mouth.

"Boom!"

A loud sound rang through the whole house.

"Kids get your wands, both of you get down here now!" I heard Draco's mom yell. Draco and I quickly ran to his room getting our wands and running back to see what had happened.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered.

There in front of us stood Hermione, Ron, and I think Harry. His face looked weird.

I tried my best not to show that I was surprised, I turned to my left and saw the Draco was doing exactly the same thing. Bellatrix grabbed Harry and threw him to his knees.

"Is it him?"

she asked us, pulling his hair back.

"Is it who?" I asked trying to buy time. "Potter....well?" she asked again. "I can't be sure." Draco answered moving closer to me.

Lucius walked up, putting one hand on each of the back of our necks, pushing us down.

"Look closely kids" he spoke. "Let go of her." Draco growled quietly, resulting in Lucius letting us go.

"If we were the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord everything will be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand? Don't you want your father home Y/n." Lucius whispered to the both of us.

I gulped. He was right.

I want my dad back, but would betraying Harry and the trio be worth it.

No.

It wouldn't be. Lucius moved as a small argument started with some men in the back. "Don't be shy, come over" Bellatrix said grabbing our hands as she pulled us closer to Harry.

"We need to be absolutely sure." she told us.

Harry looked into our eyes as if begging not to say anything. "What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked. "Yes, what is wrong with his face?" I asked after him.

"He came to us like that." A man said from the back.

Bellatrix walked away leaving us with Harry. He was scared, I could tell. I put my hand over his quickly. He squeezed it, trying to smile...trying to.

I nodded as Draco and I stood back up acting as if nothing had happened.

"What's that?" I heard Bellatrix ask pointing to a sword. She said a spell sending the man who was holding it flying.

She screamed at the people who caught the trio to get out and they did, considering they probably didn't want to die.

"Cissy put the boys in the cellar!" Bellatrix told her sister. "I want to have a conversation with this one girl-to-girl" Bellatrix yelled.

Draco pulled my arm, about to take me away from the commotion. "Leave her here Draco!" Bellatrix yelled out. I gave him a frightened look before walking back.

Once everyone left she finally started to talk. "Y/n do you know this girl?" Bellatrix asked me.

"No uhm I don't" I replied back nervously. "Hmm interesting" she said smiling before tackling Hermione to the floor quickly.

My reflexes kicked it and I took a few steps toward her.

"Thought so." she laughed. "Why did you lie to me Y/n?" "I-I didn't lie." I stuttered.

"If you didn't know her why would you flinch like that sweetheart." she grinned.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you so so much for the support! Don't forget to leave a vote and comment! If you ever want to talk or have any questions/requests private message me! If you're wondering I will be posting every 2-3 days!🤍