Secrets & whispers • Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty-Four

Y/n's P.O.V

There was no way he was asking me this right now.

I nodded, my eyes widening. "What I'm trying to say is that, well are we a couple?" he asked.

"You tell me." I couldn't help but smile. "Y/n Snape, will you do the honors of becoming my girlfriend?" he smirked.

"Ew that's so cheesy. But yes I will." I laughed. He smiled grabbing my shirt pulling me closer to him. I blushed as his lips met mine.

Each kiss seemed to just get better and better.

"Goodnight Y/n" "Goodnight Draco."

*

"I'll be back." I told the group quickly as I got up from the table.

I walked over to the Gryffindors to see Ron with a weird looking thing on his head. "Hey guys!" I grinned moving to sit next to Harry.

"Hey Y/n" Ron said trying to smile.

Trying to.

"Don't worry, you'll do great!" I slapped his head making him groan. "Thanks for this." I smiled stealing Harry's pumpkin juice and drinking it.

"Hey is that all you came for?!?" Harry whined.

"Basically." I laughed getting up and walking back to my friends.

*

"Go Blaise!" Emaline yelled from next to me.

We were playing against the Gryffindor's and not gonna lie Ron was doing amazing.

I didn't know who to cheer for. Draco disappeared again claiming he was busy. I really need to ask him about the other night.

*

"I'll be back." Draco told me getting up.

"Again." I complained. Blaise had left to Slughorn's christmas party and took Emaline as his date. "I'm sorry."

"No Draco stop, if if you leave right now don't even think about coming back." I crossed my arms. I don't even see him anymore.

"Y/n, you're not being serious?" he scoffed laughing slightly.

"Yes, I am. You're never here anymore! I thought being your girlfriend would let us spend more time together, but its only done the opposite." I told him. "Y/n I've just been-" "Busy I know!" I snapped.

"Go do what you have to do." I sighed getting up and heading to the girls dormitories without letting him get another word in.

I huffed falling on my bed. I grabbed a pillow stuffing it in my face.

I screamed into it. "Maybe I was a little too hard on him." I told myself as I got back up and headed down stairs.

After all, he had so much going on in his life right now. "Where would he be?" I asked as I looked everywhere.

"Malfoy." I heard my dad sneer. I quickly turned the corner.

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" I heard Draco tell my dad. I gasped, hiding behind a small corner.

I heard a slam and I instantly moved to see my dad pinning Draco to the wall.

"I swore to protect you. I made the unbreakable vow." huh. "Get your hands off of him!" I yelled running over to the two. They ignored me. "I don't need protection I was chosen for this!" Draco yelled.

I finally caught up to them ripping my dad's hands from Draco.

It was then that they finally noticed I was there. "Chosen for what?" I asked him.

"Nothing Y/n." he turned away. "Tell me. And tell me now Draco. Chosen for what?" I asked him.

He looked down. "I think that's enough." My dad said grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"Don't touch me. Fine keep your secrets but I will find out." I huffed pulling my arm away and storming back. I was furious.

I should have never come down there, but I'm glad I did.

oooooooo it's getting spicyyy
hope you enjoyed this chapter!
leave a vote/comment!🤍