Lovegood • Chapter 47

Chapter Forty-Seven

Y/n's P.O.V

"We can't leave you here!" I fought back.

"Y/n remember what I said. Now leave before you get into trouble." Luna gave me a weak smile. "I'll be back. I promise." I smiled hugging the girl.

We pulled away as Draco and I made our way back to his room.

"Where were you two?" Narcissa asked walking in.

*

"In this room the whole time?" Draco said acting confused. "Oh we couldn't find you outside don't do that again!" she warned before leaving.

Draco and I both let out a sigh of relief as the door closed.

"That was close Y/n!" Draco hissed. "You're acting like I forced you to come with me." I replied back harsly. "Whatever." he huffed.

I laid on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. It was only morning and now I was going to be left with the thought of my friend being held captive right below me.

Once it got close to lunch, I decided to bring some food to Ollivander and Luna.

Who knows how long its been since they've eaten. It went like this for days which soon turned into weeks.

I would bring them lunch and dinner and then when it was late at night I would sneak out and talk to Luna till sunrise and go back to Draco's room as if nothing had happened.

Draco didn't forget our anniversary as he gave me a ring, it was quite peculiar actually.

It was a silver ring with an empty space in the middle.

I was curious as to why, but didn't say anything. I loved it though. It was gorgeous and definitely something I would never take off.

We spent that whole day together talking about topics that we wouldn't normally talk about.

Anyways, I never told Draco what Luna mentioned.

I was beginning to think it was a bluff considering Harry never showed up.

Spoke too soon, now didn't I?

I didn't tell Draco where I disappeared to at night as well. If I told him I know he would throw a fit and get mad at me. I looked at the clock seeing as it was now two in the morning.

I got out of bed quietly, wiggling out of Draco's grip. I crept out of the room quietly heading down to the basement.

I walked in closing the door turning to Luna with a grin. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show." she smirked.

"Two minutes late, give me a break." I said chuckling as I moved to sit next to her.

"Well girls I think I'm going to head to bed, have a lovely night you two." Ollivander smiled moving to the other side of the room and getting comfortable before drifting to sleep.

"Guess it's just us two." Luna whispered.

I gulped turning back to her.

"Yeah, guess it's just us two." I replied. I shuffled in my spot. "You know Y/n, I love it when you come. I look forward to it the most these days." Luna told me continuing to stare off into space.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "I look forward to it too." I told the girl with a grin.

"Well I'm glad the feelings mutual" she giggled. Her laugh was so mesmerizing.

She was so mesmerizing. "Y/n." she snapped me out of my thoughts. I felt my cheeks redden again from embarrassment. "Sorry I kind of zoned out." I apologized.

"Don't worry about it. What were you thinking about?" she asked. "Oh uhm nothing" I coughed.

"There has to have been something you were thinking about." she moved closer to me, gazing into my eyes, searching for an answer. "It was really nothing Luna" I told the girl scratching the back of my head.

"Whatever you say Y/n" Luna nodded, noticing I didn't want to push the subject any further.

I leaned my back against the wall.

"I'm really sorry you're stuck down here Luna" I whispered looking down, playing with my hands. "I told you not to worry about it Y/n, he's coming." she said softly.

"It doesn't really seem like it." I replied. "Patience" she said quietly. I sighed.

She moved next to me placing her head on my shoulder. I tensed up at the gesture.

I didn't really know why either.

Emaline always put her head on my shoulder, but this was different.

"Y/n" she called out. "Hmm" I hummed in response. "It's time for you to go back now, you don't want Draco suspecting anything do you?" she asking lifting her head back up and looking at me.

"What is there to suspect?" I stuttered. "You tell me." she answered. "Nothing." I managed to get out before standing up. She nodded watching me.

"Till next time?" I asked saluting her. "Till next time" she saluted me back giggling.

That was how I always left, guess I just got used to doing it. I walked out and suddenly felt this feeling of emptiness surrounding me. I shrugged it off before walking back toward Draco's room.

I walked in, turning to close the door and leaning my forehead on it.

"That was close." I whispered.

"Yes it was." I heard a voice say from behind me.

Told ya it was gonna get interesting! Decided to post twice today due to my absence recently! Again thank you for the support and leave a comment letting me know what you think and a vote! 🤍