Girl-to-Girl • Chapter 50

Chapter Fifty

Y/n's P.O.V

"Why did you lie to me Y/n?" "I-I didn't lie." I stuttered. "If you didn't know her why would you flinch like that sweetheart." she grinned.

*

"I-" I found myself not be able to form proper words.

"Don't be stupid darling. You're forgetting that at one point you helped Potter. What made you think we can forgive you so easily?" She smirked.

I felt the blood throughout my body go cold.

She turned standing up and taking a few steps toward me making me back up into a wall. She pulled out a small knife and held it to my cheek.

"Oh I'm just kidding, why do you look so scared?" she told me before laughing hysterically.

I let out a sigh of relief and was about to walk away, but I was pushed back into the wall. I felt a hard pressure hit my cheek. "Never and I mean never Y/n, betray us again." she hissed.

"Let her go." Hermione let out. "Oh dear I almost forgot you were here. Y/n be a doll and go with Draco." she winked.

I nodded, still stunned. I was in no place to help Hermione no matter how badly I wanted to.

If I did, she wouldn't hesitate to slit my throat.

At least this way we both somewhat have a chance at staying alive. As I walked to the living room, where Draco currently was, I felt a warm droplet fall across my cheek.

I brought my hand up to touch it but winced as pain rushed in. I pulled my hand back to see blood on it. I quietly cursed as I made my way in.

"How did it g- woah what happened?" Draco asked quickly moving towards me. "Nothing. Just a small cut thats all." I replied giving him a weak smile.

"Y/n that doesn't look like a small cut. Come here." he motioned me over.

He got a small cloth wiping the blood away and cleaning it ever so gently.

"Here to make it better." he whispered before placing a small kiss next to the injury, making me blush. "You're cheesy." I complained. "You love it though." he smirked as he leaned closer to me.

It was them that Hermione's screams began to fill the house.

My face went pale as I turned to the door. I was about to run in but was stopped by a strong embrace.

"You are not going over there." Draco said seriously. "I have to go!" I struggled to get out of his grip, and eventually gave up once I realized I probably won't be able to get him off of me.

I shut my eyes tightly. Her screams were heartbreaking. I felt Draco cup the sides of my face, stopping my ears from hearing anymore.

It wasn't long before I felt the warmness of his hands leave my face.

It was then that I noticed it was extremely quiet. Too quiet. "Let's go, It's seems like she's done talking to her." Draco whispers pulling me back.

"That was anything but talking." I growled.

"Expelliarmus!" I heard Ron yell. Draco tugged me faster as we ran into the room and we saw Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Lucius struggling to fight off the two boys.

"Dobby?" I asked the small elf, once he saw me he smiled before apparating. Harry introduced me to the small creature a while back, and I sort of grew attached.

"Get behind me." Draco told me, before going next to his mom and throwing spells at the two boys.

"Stop!" a voice yelled out.

Everyone turned to see Hermione being held by her her neck.

"Drop your wands! Now!" Bellatrix told Harry and Ron. They dropped them quickly not wanting their friend to be in danger.

"Draco go pick them up!"

Hesitantly he went to go get them.

"Well look what we have here. It's Harry Potter, all bright and shiny and new, just in time for the dark lord" she announced.

His face had healed up and now anyone could tell it was the famous boy. "Call him!" Bellatrix yelled at Draco.

He looked at me not knowing what to do. I grabbed his hand intertwining it with mine preventing him from doing what she asked.

Lucius stepped up pulling his sleeve and revealing his tattoo.

"Hey Y/n?" Draco whispered.

"Yeah." I replied. "Am I going crazy or did you see Dobby, a while ago?" he told me. "Yeah I saw him too...wait where did he-". I heard creaking come from above us.

I looked up to see Dobby hanging from the chandelier.

My eyes widened as I tugged Draco's handing pulling him far away from under it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part! Thank you so much again for all the support! I can't believe we hit 50k reads! Don't forget to leave a vote/comment!🤍
Dms are always open:)