We're in this together • Chapter 27

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Y/n's P.O.V

I was upset. No more than upset, I was livid. I stopped walking when I heard small whispers.

I turned to see Fred and George comforting a small boy. I softened at the sight. I walked towards them slowly and I saw Harry doing the same.

"It's okay." I said softly leaning down to the boys level.

"Let me see." I told him and he gave me his hand slowly as tears continued to fall down his face. I rubbed his hand softly making sure I missed the cut, to prevent from hurting him.

"The pain will go away soon, I promise." I smiled placing a small kiss on his palm.

He nodded wiping his tears away.

A cough was heard and Umbridge stood. She nodded walking away. "You know George I always thought our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement." Fred told his twin. I looked at Harry confused. "Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing." he smirked.

*

We sat in a room, desk separated. We were taking the OWLS. I almost fell asleep from how boring this was.

Loud rumbling was heard outside.

Umbridge walked to the door, opening it to be met with a firework in the face.

George and Fred flew in on their brooms throwing all the papers up and blasting fireworks.

The kids cheered clapping for the boys. A big dragon came out in the form of a firework and began chasing Umbridge. I couldn't help but laugh as everyone ran outside yelling and cheering. The last firework was a big W.

*

"We have to hurry" I yelled running after Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

After the vision Harry had of Sirius, Hermione grabbed Ron and I and took us to Umbridge's office. "I'll alert you guys if I can." Harry told us, turning on the fire.

"Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron argued.

"When are you going to get it into your head?" I sighed. "We're in this together!" Hermione told the boy.

"That you are." A familiar voice said from behind us. "Caught this one trying to help a Weasley girl." Draco brought Neville in.

Blaise was holding me and I couldn't move. I glared at them. Umbridge slapped Harry making me gasp quietly.

"You sent for me?" my dad asked walking in.

He saw me and his eyes widened. "Help." I mouthed. "Get your hands off my daughter Zabini." My dad scolded. Blaise untightened his grip but still kept in on me.

"I ordered him to." Umbridge smiled. My dad gave me a sorrowful look.

"Nevermind that, have you brought the veritaserum?" Umbridge asked.

"I'm afraid you used the last of it on Miss Chang." he announced calmly. I shut my eyes tightly.

Everything was going wrong.

"I can not help you." he turned about to walk away. "He's got Padfoot at the place where it is hidden." Harry told Snape.

"Padfoot what is Padfoot?" Umbridge asked. "I have no idea." he said turning around to walk away again.

"Dad!" I yelled out my voice breaking. He turned.

The look he gave me showed me how much he wanted to run and get me. He shook his head walking away. Blaise moved his grip so that he was hugging me, trying to comfort me.

"Let me go jerk." I yelled pushing his hands away.

"You leave me no choice. The crucio curse should loosen you up." Umbridge spoke.

"That's illegal!" Hermione spoke up. "What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." she put the picture frame down of the man she spoke of.

I struggled to get out of Blaise's grip. "Please" I begged. He looked down embarrassed.

"I can't believe you." I sighed.

"Tell her Harry!" Hermione yelled. "Tell me what?"

"Well if you won't tell her where it is, I will!" Hermione answered. "Where what is?" "Dumbledore's secret weapon." We looked at eachother confused.

"Watch them! I'll be back." Umbridge replied.

She left closing the door. "Let me go! She's gone." I yelled pulling away from Blaise's grip.

He let go.

"Y/n I'm sorry." Blaise spoke. "No stop! I'm tired of you apologizing and then doing the same thing all over again!" I let out.

I didn't care that the other students who were listening in. "Y/n.." Emaline said softly letting go of Luna who immediately ran to my side.

"You're supposed to be my best friend Em" I looked at her, hurt written all over my face. "I am." her voice cracked.

"No, you're a traitor." I shook my head.

"And you, why Draco? I was starting to- , we need to go" I turned to Ron.

Ron pushed himself out of the guys grip and helped everyone.

They started to step towards us but I held out my wand. "I'll hex you, let us pass now!" I let everyone leave and I was last.

Leave a comment/vote! Hope you guys enjoyed lmk what you think down below!🤍