Parkinson • Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

Y/n's P.O.V

"Oh sweetheart. He kind of already asked Pansy." she said moving to sit next to me.

"What?! Who the hell is that?" I asked shocked. "Pansy Parkinson. She literally drools over the boy, how have you not noticed?" she said shaking her head.

"I was too busy doing the same thing." I told myself quietly.

I woke up once again to Emaline shaking me. "Get off of me." I groaned.

"Come on we have to go to Hogsmeade to get our dresses, the ball is tomorrow for Merlins sake get up Y/n" she said hitting me over and over.

"What's the point I don't even have a date." I said putting a pillow on top of my face.

"May I remind you that Weasley asked you, and I don't think you'll have a problem getting any other boy you want." she told me with a soft smile.

"Plus you're a Slytherin come on Y/n, show Malfoy what he's missing" Emaline smirked as I got up changing into leggings and a cute top.

We arrived, looking at all the stores and options to choose from.

We stopped in front of a shop looking inside the window to see Draco and Pansy disgustingly flirting and Blaise looking annoyed.

Blaise turned to the mirror and a look of relief fell onto his face as he came outside to us. "Save me please" he complained. "You owe us one." I told him with a smile as we continued to walk looking at the shops.

As we were looking for dresses I turned to see a certain Hufflepuff staring at me.

I turned and he quickly looked away.

Cedric Diggory.

I was still looking at him when he turned to me again. I smiled and he returned it. Before I knew it he started walking over. "Hey Y/n!" he grinned. "Oh hey Cedric" I said turning away from my friends.

"Are you going to the Yule Ball by any chance?" he asked nervously. "I am" "Great, I mean thats uhm cool...Do you have a date?" "Not yet." "Awesome. Do you maybe what to accompany me to the ball? Of course if you want to." "I would love to!" I couldn't hold back my smile.

"Amazing, I can't wait! See you there tomorrow." He ended the conversation leaving with his group, I blushed moving the hair away from my face.

"Looks like someone found a date already?" I turned on my heel surprised to see Blaise with an entertained look on his face.

"Oh go back to your girlfriend, now will you."

-

It took forever but I finally found the dress I wanted to wear.

By the time we got back to Hogwarts dinner was over. We headed to the dorms and knocked out faster than ever.

I woke up naturally (this never happens so I'm just going to cherish it while it lasts) and started getting ready for breakfast.

I put on my uniform along with my robe and headed down to eat. When I walked in I looked over to my table noticing my spot was taken by a girl with dark brown hair. I frowned, walking over annoyed.

I took a seat next to Em and waited for my plate to appear.

That must be Pansy.

Even her name sounds gross.

I tried my best to engage in the conversation but the group could still feel the tension. "So Emaline and Blaise you guys are going together, right? You know Y/n you could always come with us as friends." I heard the boy say.

I looked up to see an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

Asshole.

"As a matter of fact, I do have a date." I said trying to give him a fake smile. "And I said yes." I rolled my eyes getting my stuff and leaving the room.              

I huffed. Classes were cancelled because of the Yule Ball so I went to the only place I thought of. I went to my dad's classroom.

"Hey dad" I said throwing my bag on a nearby desk. There was a door at the back of the class that led to his room.

"What's wrong with your face?" he asked me once I walked in.

"Charming dad really." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously what's up with you?" he asked again. "I swear sometimes I want to rip Draco's head off" "Oh don't I know the feeling" he sighed.

Lil father and daughter quality time! I hope you guys liked this chapter! 🤍