Proof? • Chapter 37

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Y/n's P.O.V

"I didn't forget a book." Harry told him confused.

I walked around the corner my eyes glazed with fury and hatred.

"Oh uhm well I'm going to go now." He said quickly realizing the real reason I wanted to go in before rushing to his room.

"Y/n wait-" Hermione tried to stop me. "Shut it Hermione!" I hissed. She looked taken aback by my words. "You could have killed him!" I yelled as tears threated to fall again, but that didn't stop the look on my face that held hate like never before.

"I know." Harry whispered.

"Oh you know!" I laughed sarcastically, grabbing my wand and pointing it at the boy. "Let's try it on you then." I spat.

"Y/n." Ginny tried. "Be quiet!" I yelled. "I thought you were my friends." I cried.

"We are." Hermione added. "Friends don't try to murder their friends boyfriends." I laughed. "Boyfriend?" Ron asked shocked.

"Yes got a problem with it?" I asked now pointing my wand at him.

"No no no" he shook his head quickly. I turned pointing it again at Harry. "He hexed Katie Bell." he told me.

"Where's your proof? Hell I bet you did it for the fun of it." I yelled. "Of course I wouldn't." he answered back standing up. "Then where's your proof, Potter?" I hissed.

I spat his name as if it was a curse word.

The tension in the room began to thicken as the group looked at me with fear.

"If you have proof, then I understand. We can put all of this behind us and I'll apologize." I stepped closer to him.

He looked into my eyes. He had nothing and I knew it. I know Draco did hex her, but he didn't mean to hurt Katie. In all honesty, Harry really had no proof of it though as well.

"I felt it." he gulped

"You felt it." I scoffed.

"You know what I feel right now Potter?" I asked with a smirk moving even closer to the boy. "I really really want to hurt you, really bad for what you did." I replied harshly.

"I want you to suffer and hurt the way you made Draco did today." I spat. I couldn't hold it in anymore as the tears fell when my mind flooded of the images that had happened not too long ago.

"But I'm not cruel like some people." I told him as I shook my head. I left the room, wiping my tears. Leaving the group dumbfounded.

I ran back to the Slytherin common room.

I walked up the boys dormitories stairs and went into Draco's room. I opened the door to find him sleeping peacefully.

I sighed walking towards him and laying down. He felt the bed dip as he wrapped his arms around me. "Where did you go?" he asked. "Nowhere, I think I need a nap." I told the boy burying my face in his chest.

"Then let's take one." he laughed pulling me in.

I don't think I actually fell asleep. I layed awake that whole night, just listening to his heart beat.

And thinking that was the one sound I never wanted to go away.

Freaking Potter!
A lil cute ending🥺
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Leave a vote and comment down below!🤍