Betrayed • Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty-Five

Y/n's P.O.V

"You're right Harry we don't, thats why we need your help." I told him softly .

"He's really back?" a small voice asked. Harry nodded slowly. Everyone stood up beginning to sign the paper. I was last, I walked up to the table, signing my name. "Thanks Y/n!" Harry smiled. "Of course." I grinned softly.

*

All Student Authorizations Are Hence Forth Banned!

Ridiculous!

"Do you think she knows?" I whispered to Ron. "Let's hope not."

*

"You've done it Neville! You've found the Room of Requirements!" I cheered. Neville had found the room of requirement by surprise and now we were using it as our own personal classroom.

Neville was first in line throwing a spell at a dummy. It shot back flying towards the wall. "You'll get it Neville." I comforted the boy.

*

We snuck in again another day.

"Come on give me your best shot!" Harry told the small boy.

He flicked his wand making not only Harry fly back but him as well.

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you." Ron told me with a smirk. "Yeah thanks Ron." I rolled my eyes as he walked across the room.

Cheers flooded the room wishing Ron goodluck as I giggled. We both shot.

"Stupefy!" I yelled sending him to fly back.

I chuckled running over to help him back up. "I let you do that." he explained shyly. "Sure Weasley." I winked.

*

All Students Will Submit To Questioning!

Another day, another rule. Harry walked around the room making sure everyone was working correctly. Harry grabbed Cho's hand helping her set her wand. Cheeky.

*

Next day.

Those wishing to join the exquistitoral club for extra credit, may sign up in my office!

"Now who would do that?" I laughed turning to my friends. I saw Draco staring at the sign, smiling. The rest looking down.

"Did you guys- oh my god" I stepped back away from them.

"Y/n.." Emaline started slowly.

"Why do you care? Unless you're involved in something?" Draco asked raising an eyebrow. "I care because she did this to me." I spat raising my sleeve.

"I wouldn't join her side ever, and to think you guys were on my side." I hissed.

"There is no sides Y/n.." Blaise sighed. "There isn't, oh okay. Well I hope you guys have fun helping the woman, who gave me this scar." I huffed walking away from the group.

Why would they be helping her, out of all people?

It was just a few days ago that Blaise was complaining about her why the sudden change.

*

"Expelliarmus!" Neville yelled. It worked!

"Atta boy!" We all cheered congratulating him. "So thats it for this lesson, we aren't going to be meeting til after the holidays. So just keep practicing on your own as best as you can. Well done everyone!" He smiled. He was so happy.

Everyone started clapping.

*

"Is Emaline coming over this christmas?" My dad asked as I walked into our living room. "No." I spoke quickly. "Did you guys have a fight?" he asked.

"Dad it's Christmas I really don't want to talk about this." I answered.

"I suppose your right, anyways present time." he cheered.

No matter how bland my dad was, he loved Christmas so I always tried to make it the best for him.

He handed me a few boxes as I passed him two bags. "I hope you like it." I told him smiling. I put my presents to the side watching him open his gifts. He smiled, he grabbed a bag opening it slowly.

He pulled out a small box.

He looked up at me curiously before opening it. He pulled out a quill that had his name engraved on the side. It was the most expensive one I could fine. It was dark green with a black feather.

"I love it darling, I'll use it everyday." he pulled me into a hug.

"Glad you liked it. Now open the second one." I cheered jumping up and down slightly. He grabbed the second bag opening it to see a ring.

The ring was black with one single, small green gem in the middle.

It looked as if he was almost in tears. "Is this-" "Yes! Try it out!" I told him excitedly.

He pressed the gem down and a blue square projected from it.

There was him holding me when I was just a baby, the clip changed to when I was a little bit older and I was tugging my dad's cloak making him accidentally choke, next it showed me using a wand for the first time...he looked so proud, lastly the screen showed a small plus button.

He smiled pressing it and closing his eyes. He put the ring next to his head and pulled it back. On the screen appeared the moment I got sorted into Slytherin.

He was clapping and cheering me on.

"Do you like it?" I asked. "No, I love it." he pulled me into another bone crushing hug. It was a memory ring.

You could view certain memories of your choice anytime, anywhere as long as you had it.

He has been wanting one for years and I finally saved up enough money to get him one. "Your turn." he nodded.

I opened the first box to find a new bed for Whiskers. "You see this, oh aren't you excited?" I joked throwing the bed on the floor as Whiskers automatically got inside it.

"I think she likes it." I laughed as I opened the second box and last box.

There was a necklace, a locket specifically. I opened it to see a small video play of my dad and I. I loved it. "I'm never taking it off." I smiled putting it on my neck.

"Best Christmas ever." he whispered. "Best Christmas ever." I repeated .

Hope you guys liked this chapter!
Don't forget to leave a comment/vote!🤍