Just the begining • Chapter 28

Chapter Twenty-Eigtht

Y/n's P.O.V

They started to step towards us but I held out my wand. "I'll hex you, let us pass now!" I let everyone leave and I was last.

*

"Bloody hell!" Draco yelled as they all left the room and left only Emaline, Blaise, and himself.

"She is going to get herself killed." he cried.

"She hates us. She hates me." Emaline spoke as she sat down on the verge of tears. Blaise sat next to her wrapping his arms around the girl.

"She begged me to let her go. I wanted to so bad. I couldn't bear seeing Y/n so vulnerable." Blaise told the group sadly.

"We have to go get her." Draco stood up. "No." Blaise said grabbing his wrist.

"We could get her into more trouble the best thing we can do is just hope for the best and wait for her to return back safely....hopefully" he mumbled the last part.

*

We ran out of the room and across the bridge meeting up with Harry and Hermione.

"Look it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, but I've gotten you into enough trouble as it is." Harry told us.

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself Harry" I told him. "So how are we going to get to London?" he asked making us smile.

"We fly of course." Luna suggested.

*

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I held onto Harry for dear life.

"We're almost there." He reassured me. I turned to my left, Luna looked so peaceful while I was screaming my head off, praying we wouldn't die.

We finally landed, running inside the building.

We walked in slowly looking around. "This is it." Harry told us breaking the silence. Rumbling was heard as we all looked at Harry nervously. He shook his head and began to count the shelves.

"Harry, that one has your name on it." I gulped pointing at one of the balls filled with smoke.

He walked over staring at it.

He grabbed it carefully, a voice began to speak.

"Harry!" Hermione yelled out making him turn around. There stood a person dressed in all black with a silver mask. "Where's Sirius?" he asked.

"You kids should really learn how to tell the difference between dreams and reality." The man waved the wand, revealing that he was Draco's father.

I gasped quietly stepping back.

"If you do anything I'll break it." he growled. A laugh came from behind the man.

"He knows how to play, itty bitty baby Potter" the lady snapped.

"How's mom and dad Neville?" she asked smirking. "Better now that they're about to be avenged." he walked forward pointing his wand at her. I held him back.

"Everybody just calm down." I hid behind Hermione.

Everyone turned now seeing we were surrounded.

"Ron" I whispered scared. "I'm here, I'm here." he moved closer to me.

"Oh would you look at that. If it isn't Miss Snape." Lucius smirked. "My son just doesn't stop talking about you. Funny. Same family, different sides."

I gave him a confused look not knowing what he meant.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far! Leave a comment/vote!🤍