Battle of Hogwarts II • Chapter 53

Chapter Fifty-Three

Y/n's P.O.V

And with that the Battle of Hogwarts had officially began.

*

We chased the boys through the halls. The walls and ceiling around us began to slowly collapse. "Over here now!" Blaise yelled as he grabbed Emaline and I pulling us behind a wall.

Draco rushed over as we took cover.

Still keeping our eye on Harry we saw him stop in front of a wall. "What is he doing?" Emaline asked.

"No idea." I answered. Once he finally made it inside Draco stood up. "Come on." he said as he slowly walked toward a door showing the room of requirements.

"Emaline and Y/n keep watch." Draco told us. "I'm going with you!" I complained.

He nodded knowing I wouldn't back off.

"Will you be fine by yourself Emaline?" Blaise asked. Emaline nodded with a weak smile. "Hurry up or you guys will lose him." she pushed us inside.

The door shut behind us quickly making me jump. The room was dimly lit and filled to the brim with different sorts of items.

"Where is he?" Blaise hissed as we looked everywhere.

"He has to be in here, we will find him soon enough" I whispered as we walked quietly. We just want the wand thats it.

It'll go by smoothly, right?

I took a deep breath as my hands continued to shake. "There." Blaise pointed at a figure in the distance which looked like Harry. "Let's go." Draco whispered as he walked towards him.

"Well well, what brings you here Potter?" Draco asked pointing his wand at the boy. Harry instantly turned around to see the three of us.

"I could ask you the same." he answered. "You have something of mine" Draco answered quickly. "I'd like it back." he spat.

"What's wrong with the one you have?" Potter asked. "It's powerful but it's not the same. Doesn't quite understand me, know what I mean?" he chuckled.

So far the conversation wasn't heading south and I was pretty happy about that.

Hopefully it stays that way. "Y/n? Draco?" Harry asked. I hummed in response.

"Why didn't you two tell her? Bellatrix? You knew it was me why didn't you two say anything." he asked curiously.

"I-" I stuttered trying to find the right words to say. Boom! A spell was thrown in our direction and I turned to see Hermione and Ron.

You have got to be kidding me! Blaise threw a spell at Hermione as we made a run for it. "That's my girlfriend you numpties!" I heard Ron call out as he chased after us.

"You two better not do anything stupid! Please!" I told the boys seriously as we tried to make our way out of the room.

Ron was gaining speed, Blaise panicked and turned around throwing a spell not thinking about what he just did.

"Blaise! Are you insane? You're going to kill us!" I yelled as the things around us quickly caught fire. Ron's face went pale as he ran the other direction yelling.

I let out a yelp as fire rushed in right between the boys and I.

"Draco!" I screamed scared. "Y/n!" he yelled back. I looked around noticing the fire surrounding me. I saw one pile of furniture that wasn't lit...yet.

I started to climb on top of it struggling as the fire was crawling up.

I held onto a shelf for dear life as I saw the trio zoom past us on brooms.

I looked around trying to find the boys. I saw them standing on a table at the very top which quickly fell making them fall down and hang onto the side.

"Draco!" I yelled out worried for my boyfriend. "Y/n are you okay?" he turned looking at me as I clung to the side. "I-I'm slipping!" I cried as I felt my hand loose its grip on the shelf.

"Y/n hold on please!" "I'm trying!". I couldn't hold on any longer.

I shut my eyes waiting for impact as I felt my hand let go of the shelf.

Yet, it never came.

I felt myself get grabbed and pulled. I opened my eyes to see Ron holding on to me. I sighed in relief as I wrapped my arms around the boy.

"Thank you." I whispered. "Anytime Y/n. Anytime." he replied. I smiled weakly as we struggled to make our way out. We were almost there.

Finally, we exited the doors tumbling to the ground as the doors shut blocking the fire from harming us any further.

"Come on get up we have to go!" Draco yelled as he grabbed on to me, and Blaise grabbed onto Emaline.

"What the hell happened in there?" Emaline asked wide eyed. "You don't wanna know." I groaned.

As we were leaving I yelled out, "Thank you for saving us!" to the trio. Hermione smiled, Ron gave me a lazy thumbs up and yelled "be safe", and Harry just nodded. Once we got far enough away Draco finally stopped running.

He turned to me pulling me into a hug. "Merlin I love you so much Y/n, you have no idea how scared I was I though-"

"shh" I whispered hugging him back tightly.

"I love you too Draco. I'm just glad we're safe." He pressed a kiss on my forehead lightly before burying his head in my neck.

"Guys we won't be safe for long if we don't leave like right now." Emaline told us.

"Thanks for ruining the moment." I replied, rolling my eyes playfully.

"She's right come on." Draco told me seriously.

"Let me just check how my dad is doing." I told the group as I tugged on my necklace.

Sorry for a little long wait! I will be posting more considering I am now on thanksgiving break:)
thank you guys for all the support! I love you tons! Don't forget to leave a vote and comment! 🤍