Teasing • Chapter 48

Chapter Forty-Eight

Y/n's P.O.V

warning
this chapter gets a little spicy, just a little

I walked in, turning to close the door, leaning my forehead on it. "That was close." I whispered.

"Yes it was." I heard a voice say from behind me.

I whipped my head around and turned to see Draco standing there with his arms crossed.

"Hi love." I said, giving him a weak smile.

"Don't hi love me, where were you?" he growled. "You know Draco it's getting really late shouldn't we be heading to bed already?" I spoke nervously. I felt my heart begin to beat rapidly.

"Not before telling me where you were." he spat walking towards me.

I took a few steps back before hitting the door behind me.

I jumped at the sudden contact, turning back to Draco quickly. He was only inches away from me. "Draco.." I whispered. "Tell me princess. Where did you disappear to?" he repeated. "I-i went to the restroom." I let out.

"Funny. Don't you think it's weird to go to the bathroom every night at the exact same time?" he asked.

I turned to my right trying to figure out a way to escape his hold.

Right as I moved my head his hand hit the side of the door right next to my head.

"Look at me." his tone had completely changed, he spoke in the sweetest, softest voice as he raised my chin with his other hand.

I softened under his touch. I finally gave in meeting his eyes.

"There you go." he smiled. "Now I'm going to ask you one more time and you better answer honestly or-"

"Or what?" I cut him off smirking.

"You're gonna make me." I scoffed. He leaned down next to my ear, "Don't test me Snape, you have no idea what you're getting into." he growled. Who does he think I am? Of course I'm going to test him.

*wink wink*

"Cocky now are we Malfoy" I smiled playfully.

Yeah, I take back what I said. I definitely should have not teased him.

He smashed his lips onto mine with no warning. It took me a few seconds but I kissed back almost automatically. He pulled away, staring at me once again.

My cheeks had turned a deep shade of red and my mouth agape.

"Come again darling" he replied.

I couldn't get any words out.

The confidence I once had now disappeared.

"Aww what's the matter princess? Got shy now did we." he chuckled.

"Trust me, next time I'll make sure you keep your mouth shut the whole time like a good girl" he smirked brushing the hair out of my face.

What the actual fuck did he just say? I almost choked on my spit.

Usually in any other situation I would laugh, but I couldn't find myself able to form words at the moment.

He released his hands from my face turning to walk towards the bed.

"Draco you can't do that!" I argued annoyed, crossing my arms.

"Actually I can and if I remember correctly you never answered my question." he chuckled. "Draco.." I whined. "Next time listen when spoken to." he spat grinning.

I huffed walking over to the bed and getting inside the covers. I move into his touch as he wrapped his arms around me. "I was with Luna" I admitted.

He turned quickly looking at me surprised. "Y/n that's not safe" he sighs. "I know I know" I repeated. "I understand why you did it thought, so I'm not mad" he finishes.

I smile up at him. "Really?" I ask excitedly. "Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to continue letting you do it" he answered.

"Meanie." I hissed. "You know I'm doing this to keep you safe don't you?" he asked me seriously. "I know. It just sucks having one of your closest friends being held captive." I replied.

"I'm sorry." he apologized, pulling me closer to his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Goodnight Draco" I told the boy as I felt my eyes close slowly. "Goodnight my love" he whispered kissing my cheeks before drifting off to sleep himself.

I-
Well that was a fun chapter to write lmao
I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you so so much for all the support love each and every one of you guys!
Don't forget to leave a vote and comment! 🤍