Letters • Chapter 40

Chapter Forty

Y/n's P.O.V

"To Emaline Daggers and Blaise Zabini". He shrugged motioning for her to open it. .

Dear Emaline and Blaise,

I hope you guys are doing well. I truly am sorry for all the events that recently took place. I just wanted to thank you both for sticking by my/our side throughout this hectic years at Hogwarts. I still remember my first train ride to the school and Emaline could not stop talking about you Blaise. All the happy memories will forever stay with me. Like the time I wore my uniform backwards and you guys didn't tell me purposely just for a laugh. Or when Blaise would always come to me for advice on what to get you for a special day. You both mean so much to me and I never want you to forget that. I will be okay, I promise. Draco and I are not evil and we never will be. Please just keep that in mind. Draco and I miss you both so so much. I don't know when we will get to see you, but I know it probably won't be for a long time. Please don't forget us. Em I love you, please take care of yourself. Blaise, if you hurt her I will still crucio your ass. I love you both and would do anything to be with you right now but I know it's for the best that we stay apart. If you decide to write back please owl it Tuesday to (random address that is not the Malfoy Manor) and only at that time and date. If you do not want to write back we completely understand.

With love, Y/n Snape (and Draco Malfoy)

The two were in tears by the end of the letter.
"Oh Y/n." Emaline ran her hands down the note. "Please stay safe you two." Blaise whispered as he hugged the crying girl tightly in his arms. 

*

"May we be excused?" Draco asked as we both finished dinner.

Narcissa nodded and we basically ran to his room. He locked the door, quickly grabbing his wand. "Let's hope this isn't all for nothing." he said before waving his wand and apparating us to a small shack in town.

We both hid our faces in our sweaters and sat down at a nearby table.

It was Tuesday.

This meaning that we were either going to find out if Emaline and Blaise decided to write us back. We talked for a little bit waiting patiently.

5 minutes passed by. Then 10. 20 minutes. 45 minutes. 2 hours.

"Let's go Y/n. They didn't write back. My parents will think something is up." he told me reaching out for my hand. He was trying to be bland but I could see the hurt in his eyes. I mean why wouldn't he be hurt he missed his best friend.

I nodded taking his hand as we both stood up about to walk away.

We heard flapping of wings as a letter was dropped onto the table we were sitting in not to long ago.

A smile fell onto both our faces as we ran over to the table grabbing the note and quickly opening it.

Dear Y/n and Draco,

We miss you guys too...more then you can imagine. We know you guys aren't evil don't worry. Stay safe. We can't wait to see you when everything blows over. Draco please take care of Y/n, and Y/n do the same. We love you guys tons. Don't forget us please. See you soon!
Stay safe Y/n. Don't do anything stupid please. I love you endlessly. - Emaline to Y/n
Take care of her Draco. I miss you and your dumb sarcastic comebacks more than anything right now. - Blaise to Draco

With all the love in the world, Blaise and Emaline

The two turned to each other not being able to hold their smiles back.

"I miss them." I told Draco. "I know me too." he replied before putting the letter back on the table. "You ready?" he asked me. I nodded with a sniff.

He said a spell making the letter burn into crisps and soon getting blown away with the wind.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Love you guys! Leave a comment and or vote! 🤍