Cedric Diggory • Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

Y/n's P.O.V

"Goodluck" I mouthed. "Thank you." he mouthed back. "Prepare yourselves! On the count of three, one..."

BOOM!

I clapped cheering the two boys who went on first.

*

"Why are they taking so long?" Em asked.

"Look here they come!" Blaise pointed.

Cheers erupted from the crowd. The appeared, Cedric laying on the ground and Harry next to him. I clapped smiling, but it soon fell when I realized Cedric wasn't moving.

Everyone was still cheering.

"No no no" I repeated making people look at me as I ran down the steps next to Harry, kneeling down.

"He's back! Voldemort is back!" Harry cried. He turned to me. "Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him. Not there." He told me almost as if apologizing.

I sobbed wrapping an arm around the boy who was not breathing.

"No you have to wake up, Cedric please." I yelled.

"It's alright." Dumbledore said trying to comfort us. "I'm sorry." Harry cried. I felt myself being pulled into someone's chest. I didn't care who it was, I wrapped my arms around their chest letting my tears soak their clothes.

"It's okay, It's okay." Draco hummed rubbing my back.

He placed a kiss on my forehead before pulling me in tighter. Cedric's dad's sobs only made more tears fall down my face.

*

"Y/n you have to leave the room, the boys are worried." Emaline said leaning down.

"I can't." I sighed.

"Yes, you have too. Today is Cedric's memorial, do you really want to miss that?" she asked softly. I shook my head no, getting up slowly. "I'm sorry Y/n" she said one last time before getting out of the room, leaving me to get ready.

I walked into the great hall with a lowered head.

I walked over to the Slytherin side of the room and sat in between Emaline and Draco. They looked at me sorrowfully before turning to Dumbledore.

"Today, we acknowledge a really terrible lost. Cedric Diggory as you all know was exceptionally hard working. Now I think therefore you deserve the right to know exactly how he died. You see Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort, the Ministry of Magic does not want me to tell you this. But by not doing so, I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel of this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places, different families, and speak different tongues, our hearts beat as one." I leaned my head into the nearest shoulder burying my face in their neck.

I let out a breath, trying to control my breathing.

"I'm here." his deep voice whispered.

"The bonds of friendships we made this year, will be more important than ever. And we will celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true, right to the very end."

*

"I'm gonna miss you." Draco said leaning on the door frame as I packed my clothes into my bag.

"I'll see you next year Draco." I sighed. "Wow that's a harsh way of saying you won't miss me" he chuckled.

I huffed, giving in and walking towards him. "You know I'll miss you idiot" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

"Take care of yourself Snape" he whispered.

"Write to me?" I asked pulling away.

"Oh definitely." he smirked as we walked out of the room hand in hand.

And that's the end of year four guys! It was definitely hectic considering y/n didn't even spend the full year there lmao! well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Next year definitely have more to come!;) Leave a vote/comment like always!🤍

Snape's Daughter • Draco Malfoy x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara