Medevial Methods • Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

Y/n's P.O.V

"Pardon me professor but what exactly are you insinuating?" we heard Umbridge ask.

Everyone's attention turned to the door and everyone got up heading over to see what was happening.

I turned to Harry.

"Did you tell?" he mouthed. "No" I shook my head. Both our friend groups made our way to the front of the crowd.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students you conform to the described disciplinary practices." McGonagall told the witch.

"What is she talking about? I thought you just wrote lines?" Draco asked confused.

"It seems to me as if your questioning my authority in my own classroom" they fought. "Not at all Dolores, merely your medieval methods!" she fought back.

"Medieval?" Blaise asked.

I gave Harry one last look before storming off. I ran to the Slytherin common room collapsing on the couch. "Y/n wait!" I heard Emaline yell from behind me.

"What do you want?"

"What did she really make you do?" she asked softly. I wiped my face before lifting up my sleeve and showing her my blooded bandage. She nodded, telling me to unravel it.

I did it slowly and there it was.

I must not tell lies, a deep cut on my hand that was as red as the gryffindor common room.

She sighed taking my hand in hers. I heard a few gasps behind me and I turned to see Draco, Blaise, and my dad. I pulled my hand away from Emaline wrapping it back up.

"We brought your dad cause we didn't uhm- know what to do" Blaise said quietly. "Did Umbridge do that?" my dad asked angered.

"She made us write lines with a special quill" I gave in knowing there was no use to lie to my dad.

"A blood quill, I'm going to kill her." he muttered.

I turned to Draco to see his eyes full of sympathy. My dad took my hand in his and tried to do a healing spell. It cleared up mostly but the faintest scar was still there reminding me of the events that happened.

"You should have came to me." He told me strictly.

"Harry said not to-"

"I don't care what Harry said, I'm your father Y/n" he yelled. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "No, I'm sorry. I'm just glad she didn't do anything worse." he said in a softer tone, bringing me to his chest.

Lil father and daughter moment awww
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Leave a comment and vote!🤍