SPARKS FLY

❝ when there is me and you there's nothing i can't do ❞

when there is me and you there's nothing i can't do

EXTENDED SUMMARY !

Andy Patterson was the younger sister of the one and only Luke Patterson. She had always had a close relationship with her older brother, by 10 months, and while the two fought often, they understood each other.

Andy had grown up around Lukes friends and found herself easily forming her own bonds with them. it was hard for her not to get along with them as she was in a band with four titled "Sunset Curve."

The band consisted of Andy, Luke, Reggie Peters, Alex Mercer, and Bobby Wilson. The five were as close as band mates could be and were also each other's best friends. They all had known each other for a really long time. They were each other's people.

While Andy had joined the band later than everyone else, she had already known the group because of Luke. it had taken a while for the band to convince the classical musician to join their group but once they did, everything felt like it clicked. andy had been nervous at first as she wasn't rock n roll trained but the group insisted on her joining saying that the classical touch would make their music stick out in a crowd.

The band had its ups and downs often before the girl joined. Always arguing over what made the song sound better but when they finally added their fifth member, the sound she brought to the table helped eradicate the continuous arguments.

The band had spent years of blood, sweat, and tears trying to get a spot playing at the Orpheum. On the night they finally did and their lives were meant to change forever, four of five members died.

It was shocking when the four found out they had died 25 years in the past. They came back as ghosts in the year 2020, appearing in their old studio that now belonged to a teen girl and her family. oh, and only the girl is able to see the group.

The most shocking part for Andy was when she began to have feelings for a certain bassist she never had before. Now, the girl had to deal with death, betrayal, new experiences, and feelings for a boy she never expected to look at in that way. and she doesn't even know if he feels the same.

Oh, and her brother isn't to into these new feelings either.