twenty one

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

THE GROUP OF GHOSTS HEADED TO THE ORPHEUM THE NEXT MORNING

THE GROUP OF GHOSTS HEADED TO THE ORPHEUM THE NEXT MORNING. panic! at the disco would be preforming that evening with the starting act of downslide and the band was determined to take their place.

the night prior alex had gone and found willie, asking for the boys help to make sure downslide would miss their performance no matter what.

all three boys had come into julies room to andy and julie just laughing and talking about anything and everything to tell them that the plan was to get willie to get downslide away while the rest of the ghost group went to the orpheum to get julie and the phantoms the newly opened slot.

andy, alex, reggie, and luke all walked up to the orpheum and alex spoke, "look, don't worry, guys. willie said he'd get us on that marquee."

the four stood outside the building and reggie questioned, "this is gonna work, right?" luke scrunched up his face, "it has to."

andy nodded, "yeah or else-" before she could finish, everyone was hit with another jolt that sent them all forward in pain.

andy felt reggie grab her hand and squeeze it as they tried to recover from the painful jolt.

"hey, are you all okay?" questioned willie, proofing up behind the group. they all turned around and alex tried to smile, "yeah. yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before," willie nodded, "how'd it go?"

willie smiled, "well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus 200 miles outside of vegas with no chance of getting back in time." he let out a small giggle and did a dude hand shake with luke.

andy scrunched up her face, she'd never understand how all guys knew every handshake.

luke smiled, "and that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freaking out." willie shook it off, "nah. this is hollywood, man. i'm sure he's being very professional."

alex took a step towards willie, giving the hint to luke who ushered reggie and andy away before noticing their interlocked hands and glared.

he pointed between their hands, "what- what- what is this? this right here. i don't like this what is this?" andy's cheeks flushed and reggie scratched the back of his head.

"uh- well... um."

"you see- uh, we- i-"

luke gasped, "you both aren't telling me something! tell me now." he stomped his foot on the ground trying to look serious and andy laughed a bit, "it's so hard to take your angry face serious because you just look like some angry puppy."

luke sent his sister a shocked look and reggie nodded, "yeah, man. you never look very scary." luke glared at the boy, "oh, i'll show you both scary."