twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

ANDY SAT NEXT TO REGGIE, SQUEEZED INTO A CHAIR WHILE ALEX LAYED ON THE COUCH

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ANDY SAT NEXT TO REGGIE, SQUEEZED INTO A CHAIR WHILE ALEX LAYED ON THE COUCH. it had been a bit since reggie had found the girl and she had been able to calm down. alex had joined them, luckily after andy calmed in her eyes, and the three were just chilling.

andy had her legs over reggies as he sat straight forward in the seat and she was sideways. alex was busy trying to balance his drum stick on his nose.

the three continued to chill until luke walked through the door and into the studio. quickly, reggie threw andy off of him in fear and she landed on the floor with a hmph.

luke looked at his sister and pointed, "you." his face morphed into confusion, "why are you on the floor?"

andy sent reggie a small glare, "i'd like to know that too." she stood up and looked at luke, "what's up? why am i being pointed at?"

luke quickly remembered what he wanted her for and his eyes widened "oh yeah! uh, come with me.... please."

luke grabbed andy's hand and pulled her out of the room. she stumbled after him until they were privately outside and andy looked at luke questioningly as he sighed, "well two things, actually... one- uh, i kinda had a moment with julie and i like her but it's a problem and two she knows about the whole caleb zappy thing."

andy's eyes widened and she was taken aback by the new information before it all hit her at once and she smiled, "i knew you liked her! what was the moment? where you two looking into each other's eyes longingly? wishing the barrier between ghost and human wasn't such a long one?"

luke rolled his eyes, "andy focus... and no, we tried to hold hands and when it didn't work things got awkward and then...." andy picked up on his cue and her eyes widened before she smacked luke, "dude! why would you let her find out? i thought we weren't supposed to tell her."

luke smacked his sister back, "i didn't mean to! i kinda just got shocked and here we are." andy shrugged, "oh well, it's better she knows anyways so that incase we all just poof away and never come back she knows it isn't cause we are rude."

before luke could comment, andy scrunched up her eyebrows, "our lives are weird... wow. i mean imagine if i were to tell someone about all this, they'd think i was crazy!"

"they wouldn't be able to hear you talking to them."

"shut up that's not the point. evil ghosts were never a priority and now look at where we are... wow." finished andy and luke sighed, "you spent way to much time with reggie."

andy shrugged, "i think i spend the perfect amount of time with him and you're just being all sassy."

luke shook his head and walked back into the studio to tell reggie and alex about julie finding out. andy quickly followed after him and smiled when she saw reggie send a smile her way.