twenty five

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

THE JOLTS HAD STARTED HITTING HARDER AND HARDER

THE JOLTS HAD STARTED HITTING HARDER AND HARDER. the four ghosts decided to just go back to the studio and wait it out, all hoping julie wouldn't return so they wouldn't have to say goodbye.

they all laid on the floor, in pain. the jolt where hurting more and coming faster than ever before and the group could barely move.

andy, along with all the boys, had a puffy face from the tears that continued to fall anytime a new jolt hit. the pain was hitting them all and it was hurting too much to feel strong.

the doors to the studio opened and everyone stayed quiet as they heard, "i... i know i already said this but, uh... thank you, guys."

"you're welcome." responded reggie, making andy and alex groan while luke mumbled, "dude!"

julie ran to the lights and turned them on, now seeing the four ghosts all laid on their backs on the floor.

small coughs came from each member before a groan as coughing hurt a bunch and julie sputtered out, "why... why are you here? i... i thought..."

before she could finish, another jolt hit, making all the ghosts yell out a bit in pain before coughing fits took them all over.

julie looked at her friends in fear before crying, "no... no! i thought you crossed over. why didn't you cross over?"

the four all slowly made their way into a seated position, luke helping his sister up as much as she could before the two leaned against each other for support.

"i guess playing the orpheum wasn't our unfinished business." breathed out alex, face red from crying.

"point caleb." added reggie, looking just as bad as alex.

luke looked to julie, an arm wrapped around his sister, "we wanted you to think that we crossed over, so we pretended to. we just... we had nowhere else to go."

reggie frowned, "we thought you'd go straight to bed." alex fully stood up, "yeah, well, i knew she was gonna come out here, but nobody ever listens to me."

andy went to respond before another jolt hit, sending her away from her brother as she held her stomach in pain.

"ugh this is almost as bad as period pains." choked out the girl and alex turned to her shocked, "almost?!"

andy nodded a bit and julie ran towards reggie, "you have to save yourselves right now. go join calebs club. please. it's better than not existing at all."

reggie was able to stand up enough to sit on the arm of a chair while julie continued to beg for the group to leave.

he put out his hand to andy before the two worked together to pull her up so she could sit with him. andy put her head on the boys shoulder and let tears fall from her face slowly.