eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

LUKE STOOD UP, "ANDY, REGGIE, LETS GO TALK TO SOME PEOPLE

LUKE STOOD UP, "ANDY, REGGIE, LETS GO TALK TO SOME PEOPLE." the two nodded and quickly stood, andy sending a wink towards alex before the three all walked away fast.

they ran into two people, one girl with a white dress and wig, and a guy in a suit. they began talking with the two about what the group had missed in the 25 years they were dead and andy and luke looked at each other nervously when they told reggie that star wars had killed off han solo.

"they made eight more star wars movies, and they killed han solo?" luke sighed and looked up at the sky as the two people gave reggie a sorry look before he teared up a bit, "what kind of future is this?"

reggie quickly ran off and andy gave luke a look, to which he nodded at, and she ran after him. andy found him sitting in a corner with his knees up to his chest and took a seat next to him, "hey honey, how you doing?"

reggie frowned, "how could they kill off han solo!" andy shrugged and wrapped an arm around the boys shoulders in comfort and the two just sat there, reggie pouting to himself as andy tried to make him feel better.

she stood up after a second and put out her hand to the boy, "come on, no more moping around. we have a party to enjoy." reggie grabbed the girls hand after a second and grumpily got up.

that was when someone else that the two didn't know came up to them, "hey! i heard you guys were talking about star wars, what's your thoughts on jar jar?"

andy mentally face palmed and reggie groaned before pulling her with him back to luke and alex where he spoke, "you guys are not gonna believe this, but someone just told me they added a character named jar jar. what's a jar jar?"

luke gave andy a glare and she spoke, "it is not my fault! it was an ambush." caleb walked over to the group, noticing two members with their hands intertwined, "i take it you are all enjoying yourselves?"

luke and alex stood next to andy and reggie as luke spoke, "yeah, i mean, you'd have to be insane to have a bad time here."

caleb smiled, "well, entertainment is our specialty. so now, i understand there's something i can help you with."

reggie nodded, "yeah, we hope so. there's an old buddy of ours who ripped us off big time, and we wanna make things right." luke nodded, "yeah, we wanna look him in the eyes and make him admit what he did to us."

alex continued, "so if you could make us visible, that would be perfect." caleb let out a chuckle, "well, sure, i could do that, but we're at a party. why focus on those who have wronged us when we're among friends? now, i understand that the four of you are talented musicians. i doubt... your dream is to settle a score. no, your dreams are bigger than that! you're like me, born to preform your music in front of sold-out crowds."