ten

CHAPTER TEN

THE GROUP HOPPED TO THE PARK AND A BOY WITH LONG HAIR ON A SKATEBOARD SMILED AT ALEX

THE GROUP HOPPED TO THE PARK AND A BOY WITH LONG HAIR ON A SKATEBOARD SMILED AT ALEX. "hey! what's up, man? you brought friends."

alex nodded, "yeah. these are my band mates, uh, luke, reggie, and andy." willie smiled, "hey, i'm willie." andy smiled, "oh, we know. alex ta-"

before she could finish alex wrapped his arms around her head and kept them over her mouth to block out any noise and gave willie a small chuckle, "she forgot what she was about to say."

willie chuckled, "cool, uh, so... you guys here to learn some "tricks?" he flicked his hand towards a police vehicle and its alarm began blaring, making the cops turn to look at it, allowing two teens who were getting written up to escape.

andy ducked under alex and smacked him for wrapping his arms around her head before smiling, "sick!" reggie quickly added, "do it again! do it again!"

luke hit reggies chest with a smile, "actually, we were thinking a little bigger. an old band mate stole from us. we wanna confront him face-to-face."

willie nodded, "all right. is this, uh, old friend of yours a lifer?" luke, reggie, and andy gave the boy confused looks so alex explained, "oh, that's fancy ghost lingo for the living. little something i picked up."

"ahh, then, yeah. he's a lifer. too much of a fancy pants for street dogs." stated reggie crossing his arms and willie shook his head, "yeah, i'm sorry. speaking to lifers is even out of my league."

they all looked around disappointed and andy messed with her nails. willie watched all of this and quickly added, "you know, but there is one ghost who might be able to help you guys. he's kind of a big deal."

luke nodded, "literally, anything would help." willie stuttered, "oh, all right. well, um, i gotta go take care of some things, but i'll meet you where alex and i met, eight o'clock. see ya."

willie set down his skateboard and the group hopped out of the park and back to the house to wait for eight to roll around.

when they first popped in, andy grabbed alex and pulled him back outside, letting luke and reggie know it was top secret business.

andy smiled once she knew the two were alone, "alex! you two are adorable!" alex blushed and shook his head, "oh, uh, it's not like that."

andy slapped his arm, "oh yes it totally is like that. i saw at how that boy looked at you and you were looking back the exact same way!" alex shook his head with a small laugh, not believing the girl but finding the thought nice, before walking them back in.

luke looked at the two, "what was the top secret business?" andy smirked at her brother, "it wouldn't have been top secret if i could tell you after, idiot."