fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ANDY POOFED INTO THE STUDIO EXPECTING IT TO BE EMPTY

ANDY POOFED INTO THE STUDIO EXPECTING IT TO BE EMPTY. what she saw instead was julie, reggie, and alex setting up the instruments how they usually do when it was practice time.

andy gave them all a strange look, "oh, hey." reggie gave the girl a small smile and julie gave a full one, "you ready to practice?"

andy looked at her confused, "wait... what?" julie laughed a bit, "get set up because we are going to rock that cafe like it's never been rocked before." andy smiled with a small nod before going over to help reggie, who was trying to set up her cello.

andy whispered to the boy, "what's with her change of heart?" reggie smiled and nudged andy a bit, "let's just say when alex and i want to be, we can be very persuasive."

andy smiled but was brought out of the moment by alex stating, "hey! you two stop flirting and let's practice, come on!"

andy turned and made a face towards alex before stepping behind her cello and reggie walked over to his bass, a small blush now on his face.

the group began working on one of the songs julie and luke created when luke poofed into the chair across from julie and gasped, "woah, julie."

he stood up quickly and julie smiled at him, "grab your guitar. we got work to do." luke gave his friends a look and reggie shrugged, alex nodded, and andy smiled so luke chuckled and grabbed his guitar.

he went towards julie, "what made you come back?" julie took a breath, "i realized how important music is to all of us. and we've lost so much already. we can't lose this too."

andy gave reggie and alex both small shocked looks when she picked up on what julie was talking about but all the boys did was smile in response.

luke nodded, "thanks. all right, boss. where we at?" julie smiled at the boy, "oh, and by the way, happy birthday."

she sat back down and luke gave julie a lopsided smile, making the girl chuckle, "let's go from the pre-chorus."

alex counted them in and the group began practicing all the way till it was dark out. julie left to go back in her house as the four ghosts got themselves internally ready for the performance.

andy and alex were jumping around in circles holding hands to get any nerves out of their systems as reggie watched them feeling a bit dizzy from the spinning and luke plucked at his guitar.

the four poofed to the venue to see managers and vips everywhere. they all smiled at each other before poofing back to the studio to wait for julie.

when there was twenty minutes to the show and julie still hadn't come back to the studio, the four quickly poofed outside her bedroom door.

reggie stuck his hand threw the door before knocking on the inside, making julie laugh, "what are you all doing?"

reggie put his head through the door, "we're being classy." he gave julie an okay symbol before andy pulled him back out of julies room.