nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN
LOS ANGELES 2020 📍

ANDY LAYED ON THE COUCH IN THE STUDIO, MENTALLY EXHAUSTED FROM FINDING OUT WHAT CALEB WAS REALLY DOING TO THEM

ANDY LAYED ON THE COUCH IN THE STUDIO, MENTALLY EXHAUSTED FROM FINDING OUT WHAT CALEB WAS REALLY DOING TO THEM. each member of the group was taking it a different way. reggie had gone off to hang out with ray, saying it would help him. alex poofed out to who knows where and luke had gone to the beach to clear his head.

andy continued to stare at the ceiling as she threw a hacky sack julie lent her, unknowingly giving the brunette a weapon, into the air and then catching it before it hit her in the face.

andy threw the hacky sack into the air before hearing a poof noise and turning her head to see luke. her focus was quickly taken from him when the hacky sack hit her in the face and andy frowned, "ow!"

luke laughed a bit before going serious again, "uh, i'm going to visit mom and dad again and was just wanting to let you know incase you wanted to come."

andy frowned, "again? are you sure you should be going over there so often?" luke scoffed, "you go just as much as i do, and while it hurts, it helps.... and, uh..."

andy gave him a small look of confusion as luke continued to stutter to himself before taking in a breath, "and- uh, i'd be less nervous if you came with me."

a small part of andy's heart broke but also mended at hearing her brother wanted her around. it broke because it hurt her that he felt so nervous to see their parents when they couldn't see him but mended as he wanted her around.

andy stood with a nod, "yeah, i'll come. let's go." luke gave his sister a small thankful smile and the two poofed to their home.

"luke! andy!" a voice said in surprise. the siblings looked over confused at julie who was stood at their door and luke questioned, "what are you doing here?"

julie went into damage control mode and looked directly at luke, "okay, look. i... i just wanted to know more about you," she coughed a bit, "i mean... both of you, you know, just curious. um... so, i came here last week on your birthday."

luke looked at her, a bit upset, "you were spying on us? even after all your speeches about boundaries? you were spying on us?"

"i know. i'm sorry. it was wrong. but i'm worried about you, luke." spoke julie softly and luke went to turn away from her, "you don't have to be."

julie took in a deep breath, "i get it. i know how hard it is when you want to speak to someone you love and can't. i feel that way every day."

luke licked his lips as he tried to come up with the words, "i don't even know what i'd say to her, even if she could hear me... i mean, i dragged andy along with me because i was scared when this place hurts her just as bad as it hurts me."