twenty two

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

THE GROUP POOFED BACK IN TO SEE JULIE PACING

THE GROUP POOFED BACK IN TO SEE JULIE PACING. she quickly stopped when she saw them all and yelled, "oh my gosh! what took you all so long? did willie do it? did you talk to them? did they watch? did they like us? are we playing? can somebody answer me? why is no one saying anything?"

reggie put his hands up, "woah! that's a lot of questions! luke, you wanna take this one?" luke motioned towards julie, "take a seat."

julie sat down and looked at the four ghosts expectantly. luke spoke as the four got on their knees, "it's fine. everything's fine."

alex got excited, "yeah. you should be getting a call right... now!" he pointed at the phone and everyone looked down as it stayed on a black screen, making julie look at the four as they smiled back at her.

alex frowned a bit, "okay. right... now!" he pointed again and the phone began ringing, making them all cheer before alex low fived andy, luke, and reggie, "nailed it."

julie smiled at the group and they all realized the phone was still ringing so they ushered for the girl to take it.

julie cleared her throat and answered, "hello?"

"hi, this is tasha from the orpheum in hollywood," the group all stood and began dancing around, reggie picking andy up and spinning her around in excitement, "is this julie of julie and the phantoms?"

they all quickly stopped their excitement dances, reggie letting the brunette girl down with a sheepish smile and julie grabbed her phone, "yes, it is."

the ghosts all began jumping around again andy watching with a laugh as alex ran towards luke and reggie, who both lifted the boy into the air.

they began spinning him around in a slow circle, andy making sure to be there incase the boys dropped him.

"we're playing the orpheum, baby! yeah!" smiled julie and andy sent her a wide smile as alex began fake swimming, "i'm swimming."

the boys let alex down and julie jumped around, "oh i need to go find an outfit! you all work on the song i'll be back."

the girl quickly ran out and the ghosts all crowded around the piano, andy, alex, and reggie standing together across from luke.

luke grabbed the clipboard and pen sitting on the piano and began circling stand tall, "julie and i were thinking we'd start with "stand tall."

alex nodded, "perfect."

andy smiled and gave a small thumbs up and reggie spoke, "sounds good."

andy turned to the boy a tad confused, hearing the down-ness of his voice. luke questioned back, "sounds good? dude, wake up! i wanna hear, "it sounds awesome." i know this isn't how we wanted things to turn out, but we gotta be all in tonight. this is our second chance at playing the orpheum!"