three

CHAPTER THREE

THE BAND HAD decided to go back to the Orpheum and just look around

THE BAND HAD decided to go back to the Orpheum and just look around. They were all sat on the room by the sign, Reggie without his shirt after their jump, and Luke smacked Andy's leg. "Hey, I know being dead isn't our first choice, but, I mean, it sure is easy getting around."

Reggie scoffed. "Easy for you, maybe. I lost my shirt on that one." Right as he finished, Reggie's shirt popped back on his body and he smiled. "Ooh, never mind! There it is."

Alex looked up at the Orpheum sign. "Okay, so, why'd you bring us here? Just another painful reminder of where we never got to play. Thanks, Luke."

Andy sighed. "Yeah I'm a bit confused on this one too." Luke looked at the scenery. "I mean, boys and sister, the game isn't over yet."

They all m hopped down below the sign to walk on the street and luke continued. "I'm telling you, we've been given a second chance. Let's find some music. Let's see how many clubs we can hit before sunrise."

They all nodded and Andy laughed as Reggie walked through another person who couldn't see them.

The group spent the whole night just going in and out of clubs and listening to all the music each had to offer. It was really fun for them all, yet a bit sad as they each knew it would never be them in the spotlight again.

The next morning they hopped back to the studio and landed behind the grand piano. The person playing shocked them all as it was Julie, the girl who said she couldn't play piano, singing and playing brilliantly.

Julie hugged some of her sheet music and Alex went near her after a moment but Luke pulled him back and poofed the four out of the studio.

They landed right outside and Alex looked at Luke confused. "Oh, dude, why'd you stop me? Julie needs a hug." Luke turned to alex. "Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel-good moment that you think it is. All right? Trust me. What Julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy."

Alex scoffed. "You know what? I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when people cry. I should know. I cried in a room for 25 years, and I didn't get a single hug from any of you. All I got was yelled at by Andy to stop crying."

Reggie went towards Alex. "All right. Bring it in." Alex put his hand up quick. "Don't touch me!" Reggie moved back a bit. "This is why no one hugs you."

Andy rolled her eyes. "Obviously Julie needs a hug, but not from a ghost. She needs someone who can actually hug her to hug her."

Luke gave Andy a confused look, not understanding emotions that well. "O-okay. I think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask Julie... why she lied about playing the piano."

"You're an idiot." Andy instantly noted.

Alex nodded. "Yeah, you know, maybe tell her how amazing she is." Luke nodded. "Yeah, course, bro."