sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

ANDY HAD REFUSED TO TALK TO ALEX THAT NIGHT SO THE NEXT MORNING HE PULLED HER OUTSIDE ONCE REGGIE WENT TO HANG OUT WITH RAY AND LUKE WANTED TO QUIETLY WRITE MUSIC

ANDY HAD REFUSED TO TALK TO ALEX THAT NIGHT SO THE NEXT MORNING HE PULLED HER OUTSIDE ONCE REGGIE WENT TO HANG OUT WITH RAY AND LUKE WANTED TO QUIETLY WRITE MUSIC. alex smiled at andy in anticipation and when she just stared blankly back at him, he frowned.

"well?" questioned alex, moving his arms around a bunch and andy just laughed a bit, "well what?" alex glared, "you know exactly what i'm talking about. what happened with reggie after i took luke out of the room?"

andy shook her head, "nothing alex. nothing happened. we talked for a bit and then you and luke came back that's it."

"what did you talk about?"

andy shook her head, "none of your business." alex scoffed, "i tell you everything about willie!" andy gave him a look, "yeah willingly. you always come to me not the other way around, i'm not as open with feelings as you."

alex laughed, "ah-ha! so you do like reggie! i knew it." he smiled proudly to himself and andy rolled her eyes, "nice work there bud, what are you going to guess next? that luke is my brother?"

alex shook his head, "i'm going to ignore that sass and tell you he also likes you." andy nodded, "yup, figured that out last night too."

alex's mouth went wide, "then why aren't you freaking out? this is big! you guys can grow old- well no actually you can't, but you guys can be a cute ghost couple instead of being lonely for eternity!"

andy scoffed, "i wouldn't be lonely!" alex gave her a look and she pouted as he continued, "all i'm saying is that you guys would be adorable so when's the wedding?"

"never."

alex gasped in shock and andy continued, "we agreed to take things slow since neither of us are exactly pros when it comes to this stuff. i told him i need it to go slow so i can process feelings as we go and he agreed on that plan."

alex gushed, "that's adorable i'm already thinking of a ship name." andy gave him a confused look so alex explained, "oh, i was around julie and flynn on accident a few days ago and flynn used those words and i guess it means when you combine two peoples names together to form their "ship" or relationship as normal people call it."

andy nodded slowly, grasping the strange idea before groaning and hitting her head against alex's chest, "why do feelings have to be a thing they are so annoying and dumb."

the blonde boy pat his friends back and sighed, "trust me, i know." andy frowned at the boy, "i'm sorry alex i shouldn't be complaining to you when you're already going through your own drama."

alex shook his head, "no, no, no. i wanted to know don't worry and nothing is happening with willie anyways so it doesn't matter."

andy gave alex a look but before she could say anything else reggie popped his head out, "uh, hey. i just told luke this before he poofed out to talk to julie but ray got us a gig tonight in the backyard for youtube."