one

CHAPTER ONE
LOS ANGELES 2020 📍

ANDY SAT IN a dark room with her head on her brothers shoulder as Alex cried

ANDY SAT IN a dark room with her head on her brothers shoulder as Alex cried. He had been crying for an hour and while the girl felt bad, she was beginning to get tired of it.

"Alex, buddy, I know we are all freaked out but you've been crying for an hour." Andy complained. Alex looked at the girl, shocked.. "I'm sorry but we just floated out of that ambulance! How do you explain that?"

Before Andy could respond they all began to fall as if the ground below them had crumbled. The four all let out screams as they continued to fall before suddenly landing on new hard floor.

They all groaned from the pain of the fall before Luke coughed and gasped for air. Reggie and Andy helped balance each other as the got up and they all turned around.

Luke looked around. "Woah. How did we get back here?" A sudden new scream made the four friends turn to see a girl who looked a bit younger than them.

They all also began screaming and huddling together as the girl pointed at them before running out of the room.

Once she was gone the four calmed down, looking at each other in shock. "Who was that?" Alex questioned. Andy shook her head. "No clue, but I'm not too sure we made a good first impression." They nodded in agreement before Reggie shrugged and they all began looking around their studio.

After a little bit of the four looking at the upstairs area they all heard a small, "Are you still here...whatever you are?" It seemed the girl from earlier was back

"I know I saw something earlier. I'm not crazy." The girl and the four hopped down to be behind her. Luke shrugged. "We're all a little crazy."

The girl turned around and began screaming again, making Andy cover her ears and the four band members noticed the girl was holding a cross in her hands, pointed towards them.

"Oh my god! Please stop screaming!" Alex begged and the girl stopped. She looked at them all accusatorially. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my moms studio?"

Luke stepped towards the girl. "Your moms studio?" He moved back again though when she pointed the cross at him and. He shook his head. "This is our studio. Trust me, my..." Luke moved across the piano. "The grand piano is new, and... and... and..." Luke laughed a bit when he noticed the couch. "My couch!"

He hopped on it and sighed happily before looking behind himself and pointing at a guitar confused. "That is definitely not my six-string." Luke looked up at the ceiling, which made the rest of the group look up to see chairs hanging from the roof.