five

CHAPTER FIVE

ANDY POPPED INTO JULIES SCHOOL GYM ALONG WITH THE GUYS

ANDY POPPED INTO JULIES SCHOOL GYM ALONG WITH THE GUYS. luke had told them all about how julie would be doing some big performance to get back into her school and none of them wanted to miss it.

julie turned once she saw them, "what are you guys doing here?" luke smiled, "we wanna see you stick it to the man. isn't that right, guys?" alex smiled and andy nodded but reggie stared ahead, "man, i miss high school."

they all turned their heads to the group of girls in tight, sparkly outfits, preforming. andy nodded in agreement with reggie as they all continued watching.

alex began doing the dance moves with the girls while luke, reggie, and andy just stared. luke was brought out of it by alex's dancing and quickly stopped him.

the girls finished and the crowd erupted in cheers and the head girl smiled, "thank you! make sure to check out my new youtube video. oh, go bobcats."

the girls all walked off and andy leaned towards alex, "what's youtube?" alex shrugged and two women came out.

"thank you, dirty candy. that was sweet. okay then. before we let you go, we have a few more announcements..."

reggie looked at julie, "what are you waiting for? now is your time!" alex nodded, "yeah. i mean, you look really nervous. like yack in a bowl nervous."

andy rolled her eyes, "ignore them you look fine." julie turned to luke, "i just don't think i had enough time to work on the song."

luke smiled, "i wouldn't have given you the song if i didn't think you were gonna rock it. now, there's a piano on that stage with your name on it."

julie nodded and quickly ran off towards the back entrance of the stage. all the students began leaving and the band turned to the stage where julie was now about to sit down on the piano.

she took a seat and began playing before stopping and turning to the band. they all smiled at her in encouragement and andy gave a thumbs up.

julie took a deep breath and began playing again before singing. the lights behind her turned on and it seemed like a tech person decided to help her out. kids began paying attention to her as she got more confidence as she played.

the band all looked at each other with smiles and when she hit the chorus, they all joined in. andy popped up right next to julie on the piano and julie smiled at the girl, who took over the keys so julie could stand and sing.

the students began running over to watch and andy smiled as she watched julie get into it.

the band began to realize that julie wasn't the only one the crowd was looking at. andy made eye contact with luke and let out a small laugh before he spoke with julie and then began singing himself.