I Hate You, Jerk: Chapter 4

Alexis POV

"Wake up sleepy head!" someone shook me as they pulled my duvets off. Ugh, I hate it when people do that. I could feel goosebumps already. I kicked the person's arm softly, who was most likely my sister.

"What do you want? It's 9AM in the morning damn it,"

"Guess what?" she jumped on my bed, her hand digging into my leg. "Guess what?!"

"Ouchhhhh!" I yelled as I struggled to free my hand.

"Woopsies, sorry!" she moved to the side of the bed. "Well? Guess?"

"Will you just tell me? It should be important since your waking me up at 9 in the morning."

I sat up, my eyes still half closed. God, I was so sleepy.

"Okay, so I decided, we should go camping. Like me, you, my friends, your friends... You know?" Camping? Uh-oh, no way. I'm not a big fan on sleeping in a cold tent on a hard ground while mosquitos eat at you. And I like my personal CLEAN bathroom just fine.

"You guys can go. Count me out." and without another word, I flopped back down into my bed. But before I can be in heaven again, Monica pulled my arm.

"Oh please? Pretty please?" she clasped her hands together while doing the puppy eyes.

"Can't you do this for my birthday? Pleaseeeeeeee with a cherry on top?" she pouted, shaking my arm annoyingly. I rolled my eyes.

"How many nights?" I looked away, showing her I'm kind of annoyed so she would go away. Didn't work.

"Umm, just 2 nights and 3 days. But don't worry it'll be fun! It's near the beach so we can go jet skiing and stuff!" she squealed. There was a big grin on her face. How can I resist that? For once it's like she's the younger sibling and I was the older one. How odd.

Exhaling slowly, I pulled my duvet back up. "I'll think about it. But it's not a yes yet."

"Yet?!" she exclaimed. "So does that mean you'll say yes?" her smile was all the way up to her ears. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. I fell back into my pillow.

"Fine! Only because it's your birthday." I mumbled, preparing myself for a death hug or something. And that's exactly what I got. Monica pranced on top of me, hugging me, well, practically strangling me. I struggled for air, doing my best to push her off.

"I wont go if you don't let go of me! 1..2..-" Thank God. I gasped for air, angrily glaring at my sister's smiling face. "I'm going back to sleep."

Monica's POV

I jumped on top of my sister, wrapping my arm around something big. Probably her head. It's not my fault! She covered her whole body so I had no idea what I was hugging...

"I won't go if you don't let go of me! 1..2..-" In an instant, I released her from my tight hold and I stood over her bed.

"I'm going back to sleep."she mumbled

Without saying another word, I left her room with a smile on my face. Not because she was coming to camping... but because I had a plan... BWAHAHA. Meh, I can never do an evil laugh. It ends up sounding like a whale.

I shut my room door and walked over to my desk. I picked up a list of names. The paper said 'birthday camping'. I read the names in a soft whisper. "Randy, Michelle, Logan, Carrie, Tiana,Megan, Mike... Chase... and Alexis..." I smirked.