34. Graduation/Seeing You Off

💖Thoru💖

You're coming right?

✨Kara-chan✨

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Takara turned her phone off and fixed the sleeves of her dark blue jumpsuit. She slipped on a pair of brown sandals and walked into the bathroom.

She brushed out her black hair and curled the ends so it curled upwards

She brushed out her black hair and curled the ends so it curled upwards. She put some perfume on and hoop earrings before grabbing her black crossbody bag, which had her phone, and wallet in it.

She left her bathroom and walked down the hallway and down the stairs. Takara took out her phone

✨Kara-chan✨

I'm ready, where are we meeting up at?

💖Thoru💖

We're going to the school

✨Kara-chan✨

k

💖Thoru💖

Also, both my mom and Iwa-chan's mom is coming so be ready for a lot of embarassment

✨Kara-chan✨

okay

Takara put her phone back in her bag and stepped outside, heading to the school.

-----

"So this is really it huh?" she asked Oikawa once she'd gotten to the school. He was wearing his cap and gown and he didn't look half bad.

"It is for me, but not for you," he said, grabbing her hands. "You've still got two more years."

"I know, I know," she said. "I just, won't really be able to see you after today and..."

She felt tears slip down her face and Oikawa pulled her to his chest in a hug. He stroked her hair with his hand and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You'll be fine Kara-chan," he said. "Besides, you can watch me on TV."

She slapped his chest, "Who say's you'll be on TV?"

"Me," he said, laughing. "And besides, we'll keep in touch."

"You better," she said. "Now go sit down, you need to find your seat."

He winked at her and left to sit down. Takra found an empty seat and sat down, waiting for it to start.

The ceremony began and the students went up to get their diploma's one by one. Takara cheered the loudest when Oikawa, Iwa, Makki, and Mattsun got theirs. 

After the ceremony she met up with the four third years as well as the rest of the team.

"Oh great, you're all crying," Takara said, bringing tissues out from her bag and handing them to the third years.