35. Mira Oikawa

Credit to the artist because that is a masterpeice^

"Mommy, where's Daddy?"

Takara looked away from the TV to her four year old daughter who was playing on the floor with her toys.

"Mira, your father is playing right now," she said. "Would you like to watch?" Her daughter nodded and Takara got up, picking her daughter up and sitting back down on the couch.

"Look there's Daddy," Takara said, pointing to the TV screen. It was a close up of Oikawa, high fiving his teammates. 

"Daddy!" Mira screeched. She started clapping her hands together at the sight of her father.

Takara laughed and put her finger to her mouth, "Shhhh, we've got to watch the game. Daddy's team is winning."

"Okay," Mira said, intently watching her father play on-screen. After a few more minutes of watching Oikawa play, Mira looked at Takara.

"Why does Daddy play bolleyball?" she asked. Takara chuckled at her daughter's pronunciation.

"Well, Daddy is a very good player," she said. "He likes playing volleyball because he finds joy in it. It's fun for him, just like playing with your toys is fun for you."

"I wanna play bolleyball just like Daddy!" Mira said, lifting her hands in the air.

"Then you play volleyball," Takara said giving her daughter a hug. "Did you know that Mommy played volleyball?"

"You did!?!" her daughter asked.

"Yep, I was a wing spiker, that meant I would be the one to hit the ball over the net like that," she pointed to the screen as a spiker spiked the ball down.

"THAT'S SO COOL!" her daughter said. "But, why don't you play like Daddy does?"

"Well, when I was in Junior High I hurt my shoulder really bad," Takara said. "But it was a fixed for a bit and I continued to play, but I reinjured it in my last year of high school and I was told that I couldn't play Volleyball afterwards."

"That's sad," Mira said.

"But, if I had continued to play, who would take care of you?" she asked.

"Uncle Iwa!" Mira said.

"No, Uncle Iwa's in America," she said, booping her daughter on the nose. 

"What about Aunt Aiko, Aunt Miwa, or Uncle Tobio?" her daughter asked.

"Well, Aunt Aiko already has to take care of Takeru, Aunt Miwa is in Tokyo, and Uncle Tobio also plays volleyball," Takara said, patting her daughters head. "Now we've got to watch the game or we won't be able to see Daddy."

Mira immediately shut up, glueing her eyes to the TV screen.

-----

"Mira?"

Nothing. Takara looked down at her daughter who had passed out on her chest. Takara smiled, picking her up and taking her down the hallway. She opened her daughters bedroom and set her down on her bed, tucking the blanket in and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Takara quietly exited the room and headed back into the living room just to see Oikawa dump the ball over the net, giving Argentina the winning point.

Takara cheered in her mind silently. After the team had gotten of the court, Takara turned the Tv off. She opened her phone clicking Oikawa's profile.

Queen

Hey, good job. I watched you on TV. Nice dump.

King Thoru