exams and deals

Darkest Hero

I AM ALIVE!

sorry this chapter took a while, I legitimately went through three versions of this. One where it was focused on how the LoV was doing, one which was similar to cannon and this is the third version.

This chapter has been censored to comply with the rating rules on this site and as such some of the story will be labled with [Redacted] in place of the adult content. Sorry for any problems, I will post a uncensored version of this when I can't get the appropriate site working.

As usual I don't own a thing.

Chapter 9: Exams and deals

Izuku could only pant in exhaustion as he laid down under the midday sun. Mere meters behind him Vaggie was also sprawled out and exhausted.

"Come on, two more laps!" Charlie called joyfully as she jogged past them.

"How can she run that much? It's been like 90 laps." Vaggie groaned in pain as she tried and failed to sit up. "I don't think I can feel my legs right now. Definatly not healthy."

"Is she always like this?" Nezu asked from the sidelines. The small principal wasn't concerned about how much they had run given that even Ingenium had done 50 laps before collapsing during his time at the school so 93 laps was surely an achievement, the fact Charlie seemed to keep going was just the icing on the cake.

"Like you wouldn't believe. I love her but she never seems to get tired until it's bed time." Vaggie panted.

"Atleast she isn't singing right now." Izuku shrugged as he rolled onto his front and pushed himself up, staggering slightly as he did so, the flames that engulfed his skull was wavering like mad even though his skull was visible and his pail hands were bright red from the last exorcise of push ups, he still managed to help Vaggie to her feet and help her off the track just as Charlie came around for her 95th lap.

Sitting down in the shade with a half empty bottle of water was Momo. She was bright red and exhausted after only managing 17 laps around the kilometer long track. (0.621 miles long)

"I say we put sleeping pills in her next drink." Charlie stated bluntly. "That or that stuff Baxter made."

"We are not turning Charlie into a sex crazed maniac." Izuku deadpanned at an unashamed vaggie.

"Hey, she certainly didn't complain last time." Vaggie snorted as Charlie tripped half way through her 96th lap and started snoring.

"...cute..." vaggie whispered in awe as the heiress of hell slept peacefully.

"Atleast Loona isn't here." Izuku deadpanned, unaware of a slaughter said werewolf was helping with in America.

"Way to kill the mood." Vaggie sighed as she flatly stared at the flaming demon.

"Quit arguing its distracting ."Nezu grunted as he marked off a few things on a clipboard. "Now, let's see what's next shall we? Hmm, oh. Well all done then."

"You almost gave me a heart attack." Vaggie groaned tiredly as she stumbled over to the shade next to momo. Without a pause momo handed the exhausted demon a bottle of water.