chapter 7: interrogation

Aizawa was many things, resourceful, strict, cat franatic, a fan of juice and sleeping bags but religious was not one of them. He kept repeating the mantra to himself but the fact there was literal demons and an angel in the interrogation room at the police station was starting to get to him. Not only was hell a place, it was several dozen separate realms of torment, suffering and punishment amidst realms of chaos and disorder. Apparently the main group he was dealing with was from Pentagram city, roughly four hours flight by wings from the center of all the mess. According to Azazel the main realms of hell included Necropolis, Tarterus, Pentagram City, Imp city, Argent Denur, Void, the Laberinth, Fields of Glass, Inferno, the Underworld, a realm that sounded like someone hawking a loogie at a fast spinning fan, the night-o-sphere and finally Shoel Nagarxr't. From those main ones there was hundreds of offshoots each.

Heaven thankfully but also sadly, didn't need much room and consisted of just three realms. Paradise, Nirvana and Heaven itself. The fact that so few actually got in was a bit disheartening for the hero, especially the part where most religious people didn't get in due to petty squabbling over which book was right. Apparently there was a short list of a couple hundred each decade or so that got in. He was just happy to know his mother got in...somehow.

"So, you okay Shota?" Miss Joke asked with a grin. Her hand resting on Aizawa's shoulder before he shrugged it away. "Aw come on!" She wined playfully.

"The fact we have honest to god demons here is brought to worry about with you being here." Aizawa deadpanned at the green haired hero.

"Come on, now you're gonna say your forgot about our date tomorrow at the movies." Miss Joke sulked playfully.

"We have a date at the movies?" Aizawa asked in shock.

"Great, see you at seven!" Miss Joke called as she rushed off.

"Damn that woman." Aizawa growled in annoyance.

"Oh man that sucks." Vaggie laughed from the cell across from Aizawa. " Charlie got me the same way."

"Quiet." Aizawa grunted.

"Just saying. If she is anything like my charls she will keep going until you say yes." Vaggie sighed. "Pretty sure your only other option is to hide under a rock."

"I have a sleeping bag." Aizawa stated simply.

"Next." A detective sighed as Izuku was escorted out of the interrogation room and put into the cell next to Vaggie with Tokoyami. Charlie and Momo were still being interviewed since Momo was the main one affected and Charlie was the most knowledgeable about Cenobites and hell although Izuku was a close second. Behind them nearly groaning under the weight a cart was wheeled out of the room covered in sheets of paper.

"Yeah yeah, keep your pants on." Vaggie sighed as she backed away from the door to the cell and held her hands up.

"Still can't believe we have to interview dead people, I mean like she was found dead years ago after a drug OD, rape-" the cop was cut off by a swift punch to the face from Vaggie. Aizawa instantly restrained the demonic girl with his capture staff.

"iNUNCA VUELVA A MENCIONAR ESO!" Vaggie snarled as she struggled against the bindings.

"Calm down now." Aizawa growled as a officer with a pig head dragged away the unconscious cop.