Interactions

Darkest Hero

Once more we return to this fic and holy shit we're up at chapter 50 if you include the 2 omakes that I have done.

So I have allowed adequate time for voting and it will come into play the next few chapters, until then we have the interlude chapters between the USJ and the sports festivals ark.

As per the usual we open up with the Q and A segment.

Q: What does purple taste like?

A: not sure honestly, it's something that occurs when the brain misfires or misinterpreted a sensation.

Q: will Loona be showing up more often?

A: yes

Q: since FNAF is in this series will we see security breach?

A: honestly asides the one gold Freddy joke between Nezu and Loona the only animatronics we see will be in the hell segments and usually tormenting Mineta.

Q: so we gonna ignore the fact that Ms Joke is likely hellbound now for body swapping with a resident of hell, odd pantheon or no?

A: probably already hellbound as is most unless CHERUB is stopped.

Q: when can we see more of Mineta being tormented

A: hopefully in a couple chapters.

Q: If Eri was around Sugar Rush would his quirk activate?

A: no, his quirk is the consumption of sugar generating super strength, not being around cute things to do it.

Q: Can we just get an entire chapter of Inko scaring the shit out of OFA?

A: Maybe.

Q: Who is Inko paired with now that shitty dad is considered dead?

A: Its Alister.

Q: So Endev-hore will be showing up soon?

A: either sports festival ark or Internships ark for sure, just be aware I will be using the canonical dickhead endeavour for this story and the bastard is definitely hellbound at this point, infact somebody come up with how we should torment him.

Chapter 48: Interactions

Izuku's room was almost out of places to sit. Izuku himself, Vaggie, Ibara and Charlie were sitting on the bed, Momo was sitting at the desk, her chair facing towards the bed. Tokoyami and Reiko were taking up the other two desks in the room while Mina had decided to lay back and relax on Charlie's chubby Satan cat beanbag. The beanbag itself wasn't even an item from Hell, it was just a chibi angry cat beanbag with a plushy pair of demon horns and a small hand which held a felt trident in it. Infact she had gotten it as a gift from Nemuri of all people.

"So, to sort out, you all, asides Ashido, Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami work for Magne." Reiko stated and upon getting nods and one shaken head from Ibara, she continued. "Okay so asides them and Ibara san you all work at her hotel for redemption?"