Aftermath and Hype

Darkest Hero

Hello people, welcome to yet more insanity that is Darkest Hero. So Initially I had planned on having Overhaul escape hell instead of reusing Millenium from Hellsing but as demons instead of vampires but honestly I figured I had to do something with the MLA as was promised back when I was writing the USJ incident before the original plot derailed severely.

Anyhow onto the Q and A;

Q: is Hitler among the idiots who returned?

A: nope. As stated earlier in the story the racist little jerk got into heaven by loophole, one that will eventually be closed and see the man tossed down into hell, probably into Alister's area of the city.

Q: How's their health insurance?

A: I HEAR IT'S GREAT!

Q: Why did you take the lazy route and go Nazis instead of something original like doomsday cults or the route of Khaos Brigade?

A: To be fair the Nazi's have been teased since the arrival of 1A in pentagram. Doomsday cults are already planned to show up at some point albeit more the "End is Nigh, burn the sinners" type instead of worshipping the things causing the end of the world. Khaos brigade is not on the cards, I'm actively trying to avoid the Highschool DxD stuff since there is a fair bit of conflicting lore between Highschool DxD and Hazbin Hotel that make crossovers a difficult thing to pull off.

Q: so Bakugo and Cherri bomb?

A: yes.

Q: are you going to update the TV Tropes page?

A: I'd love to but I am not the one who set that page up, nor am I the one who updates it, I've tried but all update requests are being denied.

Chapter 62: Aftermath and Hype.

With the immediate aftermath of the detonation of the icon of Sin the tidal wave of blood caused havok through the city. Evacuation shelters were partly flooded with the drainage systems barely keeping pace with the tide of blood and entire streets became clogged with cats and debris crammed through them by the sheer force of the blood.

Most parks were reduced to blood soaked marshes and even UA was no exception with the defensive trenches hastily erected during the battle were half full of blood.

Hatsume merely removed her goggles, wipes them off with a stained rag and replaced them before returning to bossing about Shinso and Powerloader to have the anti air cannon operating enough to mop up the remaining flying demons in the air.

Eri found it all quite fun and had dragged the possessed puppets off to play. Christy meanwhile was hunched over and emptying her stomach, no matter how many times she was subjected to the cenobites a tidal wave of blood and gore would still make her sick.

"Gross." Sero uttered in disgust as he started tearing strips of tape from his elbows and used them to remove as much gore as he could.

"I'm all for being seen but this is just gross." Toru gagged as she wiped some blood from her face, the normally invisible girl was now bright red and sticky.

"I still say the Nazi's did it." Shoto deadpanned.

"And I'm saying they couldn't of." Charlie replied as she shook her head.