Morning

Darkest Hero

Okay few things before this chapter for those who read all this stuff at the beginning and end of each chapter, thanks. Someone asked how Hell works in this so here is a brief overview for those who skipped chapters.

Hell has several domains connection through various means from walking to portals and even seen as another planet from the perspective of those in hell. Some of these realms are Nightosphere, Christian hell, Inferno, the fields of glass, the labyrinth and Damnation. Each realm tends to get a geographic correlation on earth, point in case The Underworld aka the Greek afterlife is located under Greece while the Egyptian Underworld is under Egypt, Land of the dead is under Mexico ect. Some locations fall under multiple areas such as the Nightosphere being accessible through anyone who splashes bug juice on a smiley face with dimples.

Chapter 15: morning

Mitsuki growled with gritted teeth as she tried to wrangle her pain in the ass son into a headlock to brush his hair. "Stay fucking still brat!"

"BITE ME BITCH!" Katsuki snarled as he tried in vain to get away from his mother. The sound of thudding, hissing and a male yelping in pain was heard from a different room in the house but was ignored until the door that lead to the bathroom was slammed open and a disgruntled Masura stumbled out covered in scratches, a small old tabby cat who was missing an eye and had two fangs poking from bellow its upper lip saunter out smugly.

"Cat's had it's tablet." The man grumbled in annoyance, the cat had originally belonged to his brother Hisashi Midoriya before the man left his wife and son and after Inko's death Mitsuki decided to take in the half blind feline. Matters were only made worse by the fact the animal had a quirk that allowed the furball to eat anything it wanted and as much as it wanted.

With a hacking cough the cat spat up a small red oval shaped tablet into the rug. It could also vomit up anything it had eaten on command aswell.

"Fucking cat." Masura muttered in annoyance at the smug feline. "Hopefully Izuku is able to take the furball back."

"OY SHUT UP! GOOSE IS FUCKING AWESOME!" Katsuki declared fiercely, the explosive blonde had taken a liking to the fur ball who seemed to not only understand what they were saying but purred with smug satisfaction whenever it annoyed Masura. It also helped the furball used to cough up things such as loose change or small toys for them when him and Izuku were in preschool.

"I SAID HOLD STILL BRAT!" Mitsuki shouted as she slammed her fist down on her son's head. "YOU ARE STILL IN DEEP SHIT FOR WHAT YOU PULLED MISTER!"

"Mitsuki, sweety, It's only 7:30." Marusa stated as he shuffled off to look for bandaids for his scratches and some wipes and paper towels to deal with what was left of goose's tablet.

"So?" Mitsuki grunted as she tried to get her son's hair somewhat presentable.

"We aren't leaving until 10am." He replied making Katsuki freeze in shock and realisation.

"YOU TELLING ME SHE IS FUCKING WITH MY HAIR WHEN WE ARENT LEAVING FOR ANOTHER TWO AND A HALF FUCKING HOUR?!" Katsuki screamed in fury as he tried to struggle more. "YOU BITCH!"

As another fight broke out they failed to hear the mail slot open as a letter drifted down to the mat bellow the door. The envelope was a plain white with three golden diamonds printed on the front giving the illusion of a cube, just below it was a simple sentence that without the correct context was a harmless business slogan that read; "We have such sights to show you". Goose glared, hissing softly at the letter and backed off, never breaking eye contact with it the entire time.

[Elsewhere]

Ibara yawned tiredly as she blinked blearily at the increasingly familiar ceiling above her, what was new however was the sensation of being wrapped around someone, her vine hair holding them and two others tightly against her chest. Looking down she quickly snapped from half asleep to fully awake and blushing as she caught sight of the green haired boy who saved her yesterday while the blonde haired girl with rosy pink cheeks in a set of red pyjamas with an apple pattern on them and a grey skinned girl with silver hair in a simple night gown each held down one of his arms, essentially pinning him to the bed more so than her vines were currently doing.

"Izu sama." She uttered while blushing. "I'll repay your kindness by our lord's grAAAGH!" She shrieked in pain as she clutched at her head in pain, faintly aware of something warm running from her nose. Her screams seemed to be the thing that woke the others up all at once. Izuku from the shock instantly had his skull engulfed in flames as his flesh burnt off rapidly bringing the stench of charred flesh that only served to make Ibara hungry while Vaggie and Charlie sprag up with weapons drawn as their eyes quickly landed on her.

"Why the fuck are you screaming at this hour?" Vaggie groaned.

"I don't know what happened." Ibara admitted as one of her vines wiped the blood from her upper lip and nose before she grabbed onto the appendage and started sucking on the end.

"BAD THOUGHT!" Izuku squeaked as he turned around, the small fire that was present flared into a raging inferno as he did so. Vaggie's eye went wide as she blushed and Charlie just giggled like a perv.

"too early for this shit." Vaggie muttered to herself as she looked anywhere but the oblivious Ibara. "I'm going to grab coffee, want anything?"

"juice please." Izuku squeaked.

"A drink as dark as my soul!" Charlie declared dramatically with a stern expression, gaining Ibara's attention who blushed upon realising what she was doing and promptly stopped.

"So, hot chocolate, 70 percent milk, three scoops of sugar and marshmallows?' Vaggie asked with a grin.

"Yes please!" Charlie beamed cheerfully with a skip in her step as she headed for the bathroom.

"Anything for you?" Vaggie asked Ibara.

"Just some bread and water please, raw meat too if they have it." The vine haired girl requested politely with a bow.

"I think the d-detective will be over shortly to discuss arrangements for well, your b-body." Izuku stammered awkwardly.

"Mother will be insufferable." Ibara sighed in resignation. "Father would probably have a fit too."

Izuku didn't know what exactly to say in the situation but he certainly knew the feeling given that it was his life up until he took that piece of terrible advice.

End.

Thought and reviews?