Before the curtain falls

Darkest Hero

So before we get to the story or the Usual Q and A segment I wish to point out a few things:

1: no incest in this story at all. Inko isn't related by marriage, adoption or blood to Lucifer and by extension Charlie so no Izuku and Charlie are not cousins.

2: Mineta is comic relief in hell chapters not in chapters about the happenings on Earth.

3: as this was started before Hazbin Hotel had the art and name updates happen I won't changing Charlie's name or description from earlier chapters as to go back and edit everything with just notepad on my phone is a nightmare.

4: some characters in this are ANCIENT so be aware of that.

Q and A time:

Q: oh God what kind of cosmic entity is Rat Satan?

A: nothing good. Nothing sane. ever changing but always the same.

Q: How the hell did the rabbid dog get out?!

A: probably jumped out the window, that or he ran out the damned door.

Q: Uh, what did the press do to set off the angry chiwawa?

A: nothing asides be themselves.

Q: Oh what the hell is Monoma doing?!

A: thinking he has a chance.

Chapter 34: Before the curtain falls

Aizawa frowned as the vultures known as the press were finally escorted off the grounds by Loona who was being directing by the police and medical personelle who were dealing with the injured and one dead. Bakugo was restrained heavily and was snarling through a gag as he tried to break free. The two officers assigned to put him in the back of the transport van looked about ready to shit themselves.

"Hey what do you make of this?" Vlad asked as he gestured to the cement barrier which look like it had been left of a stormy coastline for the past 100 years rather than being installed no more than 2 years ago.

"Its corroded." Aizawa deadpanned. "None of the press had a quirk that could do that. Hey fuzzball you notice anything?"

"Hold on." Loona snapped as she gave a firm shove to a reporter who was refusing to leave before he turned around and stormed off when threatened with arrest. Loona huffed in agitation, she really hated the press. Crouching next to the ruins of the gate Loona sniffed it before gagging.

"Well?" Aizawa asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Its been rotted away." She explained, rubbing her sensitive nose in pain. "No signs of our lot either before you ask so it's definitely quirk based."

"Great." Power loader muttered.

"Now with All Might known to work here was this an act of some random wacko or a declaration of war." Vlad muttered to himself.

"I don't know and I don't care but they'd better not mess with our students." Aizawa sighed in agitation as he lazily blinked at the press who asides the wounded were now outside the gates.