Sports Festival part 3

Darkest Hero

So it has been bought to my attention that someone on a site called Teenfic has been posing as me in order to rack up their own fanbase. Please don't fall for it and for those on Teenfic who are reading this, the person who has posted this is a not me.

Now onto a quick Q and A as per the norm with how these things go.

Q: So Gura is related to Nanaue?

A: wasn't going to originally but sure I guess.

Q: So what happened to the plot point of the bombs in the training area?

A: it'll be showing up again soon, don't worry.

Q: uh, Midnight wasn't turned on by something? Is it the end of the world?

A: no, even she has standards.

Q: when will you update the TV tropes page?

A: honestly it is not upto me on that matter, I didn't make the TV tropes page for this fic and I am 99% sure it only covers upto chapter 39. I have attempted to request a page edit to update it but nothing has come from it.

Chapter 52: Sports festival part 3

"...the marathon race!" Midnight called loudly, the crowd going wild with enthusiasm. Up above in the observation room Nezu frowned as he removed his paw from a button labled "Extreme hide and seek death match". He pressed it several times before facepalming when he noticed someone had spiled a drink into the console and caused a short circuit. He made a mental vow to personally torment whoever ruined his fun. In the back rooms of the stadium Yagi shuddered fearfully.

"Why did that feel like Gran Torino annoyed at me but times seven?" The skeletal man gulped nervously as he looked over his shoulder.

"Will the contestants please line up at the starting line!" Midnight called loudly. "Rules are simple, make it to the end to win! There will be no deviating from the path and you can't use your quirk on other contestants!"

"Izu-sama please look out for 1B, Neito is upto something again and he made sure to not let me know." Ibara spoke up softly as she made her way over to her fellow greenette.

"Shut it shitty hair!" Bakugo snapped.

"Quiet Pomeranian." Ochako growled back.

"3!" Present Mic called.

"2!" Midnight followed up as the students tensed in anticipation.

"1!" They both called.

"Go..." Aizawa droned in a lackluster tone as a burst of ice froze the entire entryway. The only one out right away was Shoto todoroki.

"Go Shoto!" Endeavor shouted from the stands.

"Bastard." Shoto growled to himself as the sound of explosions, roaring fire and cracking ice came from behind him.

"TRY AGAIN HALF AND HALF!" Bakugo roared as he literally exploded out of the tunnel. Not too far behind him Izuku was rushing out of the tunnel with his skull a inferno of green fire. Iida, despite being a speed quirk barer was slipping on the ice and barely getting any traction as the rest of 1a and 1b thundered out around him.