sports festival part 4

Bnha Darkest Hero

So people got excited the past chapter or two about how everything has been progressing with this story and wondering how far it will be going. Honestly I'm not too sure when this story will be considered finished, I may just write until the I-island incident or maybe even get into where the manga currently is, it depends on a lot of factors. These range from how well people like the story to if I can even keep up with it all given with Halloween approaching (or samhiem or pumpkin spice time depending on your traditions and wether or not nutmeg and pumpkin dust is something you like to eat) It would be a full 2 years of writing this, far longer than any other story I have done to date.

Q and A

Q: so, what happened with Angelique? She showed up and hasn't returned since.

A: if you recall, Inko grounded her and told her to stay in the labyrinth until her punishment is over.

Q: Can Neito and Katsuki get shot repeatedly with paintballs to the nads?

A: no. Wait for the 1v1 battles, something much more painful than mere paintballs will be happening to them.

Q: why does Pony keep falling for that?

A: the girl is too trusting for her own good sometimes.

Q: was that based off the pit from 300 or villager news?

A: villager news lol.

Q: So, is Doomguy a fury?

A: no comment on fear of pain.

Q: will Nezu actually get his way with this game?

A: nope he will not, first and 2nd tasks were random but the 1v1 battles were set.

Chapter 53: sports festival part 4

The crowd held their breath as the students rushed into various entry points along the outer wall of the multi story maze and the main display monitor above the stadium started showing various views of inside the maze. Several robots armed with a neon orange barrel and hopper patrolled the halls and rooms with a feint mechanical whirring sound as they went along. Lilith herself was simply walking through the halls with a sway in her hips and what could only be described as a paintball minigun in her hands.

"Now a little fact about those robots everybody!" Midnight called loudly with a sadistic smirk aimed towards the maze. "They're designed to withstand even a blow from a speeding dump truck which for those who don't know means that the students shouldn't be able to destroy them, that's right this is a pure stealth exorcise!"

The first to actually encounter a robot was Setsuna. The greenette lizard splitter quirk user had scattered her body parts bar her legs and torso which hid behind the corner. The floating limbs proceeded to distract the robot long enough for her body to sneak past and duck into the next room.

A loud buzzer sound echoed through the stadium as one of the monitor views became larger than the others and showed Toru yelping in pain as she was pelted with paintballs displaying her face and left hand in neon colours.

"Ooh! And looks like Hagakure is out folks!" Present Mic called out. "Those robots were outfitted with thermal imagery, sonar and night vision and despite being invisible Hagakure still gave off heat."