The Fight

Darkest Hero

Okay so the old version of this chapter is beyond saving, the SD was sadly reformatted and all data destroyed as it was unable to be salvaged at all. Due to this I will be rewriting this chapter from the ground up so it's not exactly as I originally had it. For those who wonder how this effects the story the answer is not much.

If you thought this would change the routine you are wrong so get ready for the Q and A segment but covering two chapters instead of the usual 1.

Q: is Iida okay? Normally he would be the one to freak out about the moral implications of being in hell.

A: it got cut off for some reason in chapter 40 but he fell in the hole with Mina and got knocked out.

Q: Is that a South Park reference?

A: yes both South Park and the Uncle Fucker bit.

Q: Uh so why was Beatlejuice there?

A: couldn't resist.

Q: WHO DARES SCARE THE ERI?!

A: Her own bad dreams. Also Kai but Angel has him.

Q: so is Midoriya senior a cenobite or a demon?

A: technically he is a zombie and a demon.

Q: Is Eri going to get vengeance?

A: yes. Yes she will.

Chapter 40: the fight.

"Not again." Izuku growled, remember the last encounter he had with his father and his friends.

"Shudzup ya frkn cunt." The zombified Midoriya slurred as his friends gathered around him. All had clearly been drinking for a while now judging by the pile of bottles that had spilled out of the white van behind them.

"Leave my friends alone." Izuku growled. He would never forgive his father for how he treated him and his mum after he was diagnosed as quirkless.

"I said SHUDUPP!" The drunkard snarled as he ditched a glass bottle at Izuku who merely growled as he caught it out of the air. With a hiss of evaporating alcohol residue the glass melted to slag where it pooled bellow on the dirt of the park.

"HEY YOU SHUDUPPA!" A demon shouted from an upper window of the apartments above as they ditched a Apple core at the drunk.

"NO YOU SHUDDUP!" Hizashi snarled back.

"OH DONTA MAKE A ME COME DOWN THERE!" The demon shouted.

"FUCK YOU!" Hizashi snarled.

"NO FUCK YOU!" The demon called back.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!" Hizashi shouted back as Izuku, Charlie and Todoroki made their way to the front, standing defensively between the drunk and their classmates. Thirteen tried to but winced in pain and stumbled, barely caught by shinso and Mei before she nearly fell.

"WHAT?!" The demon shouted, barely hearing the question.

"HE SAID WHATS YA NAME?!" The frog looking demon to Hizashi's left shouted.