Grandpa

Darkest Hero

So, 30 chapters now and some people are out for my Blood for it not being at the USJ yet, frankly the USJ incident will be really soon so please stop asking. I will clarify a few things since some people have asked what species things are so here we go.

Izuku, Momo, Eri, Toga: Cenobite

Nezu: ???

Charlie, Vaggie, Ibara: Demons

Loona: hellhound.

Azazel: Angel

Mina: cambion

Inko: God/great old one

Q and A area

Q: Kyoka is Charlie's cousin?!

A: no.

Q: Was that a reference to Supernatural?

A: yes there was a lot. Death preferring Pizza, their appearance, Sam and Dean, Gabriel pretending to be Loki and finally how Kyoka's new wings are manifested.

Q: Sam and Dean gonna try to exorcise them?

A: probably, they did try to exorcise angels a few times because I am 90% sure between them they share 1 braincell not used for hunting and I'm pretty sure Dean has it most of the time.

Q: Kyoka is an angel?!

A: technically no.

Q: Can Mei knocking out Bakugo become a regular gag?

A: sure I geuss.

Q: Is the spark Jirou got All For One or one for all?

A: no it isn't. It is as stated a spark of divinity that the biblical God lost during the assassination that sparked ww1.

Chapter 30: Grandpa

Kyoka awoke with a pained groan, a dry mouth, vertigo and a weight on her back. Bleerily she cracked her eyes open and glared flatly at a plain white roof, her view was limited to just beyond the bed due to pale teal colored plastic curtains which surrounded her. To her left was a simple hospital night stand with a box of chocolates, a few get well cards and even a brand new toilet seat. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at that one, Kendo, who she was across the hall from, happened to like the Harry Potter series so of corse she would send a toilet seat like the iconic pranksters from the books.

Looking around further she caught sight of a medical chart that was hanging from a clip on the wall. Her name, age and other details were on it along with a notice for dangerous appendages being present on her. She rolled her eyes at that with a soft snort. Sure her earjacks could potentially take out an eye or burst an eardrum but the reach on them was really short, only just past arm length for her. She jolted slightly at the sound of clacking heals on vinyl tiles suddenly was audible before the sound of curtains being closed was heard and more footsteps, this time stopping right infront of her bed.

The curtains were pulled back revealing a very exhausted looking recovery girl who had a cup of coffee in her hands. The elderly hero blinked once, twice before she just shrugged and walked closer to the bed.

"How are you feeling dear?" Recovery girl asked with a soft smile as she checked over the chart, ticking off some things on the second page and writing a few things down aswell.

"Tired, dizzy and I need a drink." Kyoka admitted as recovery girl nodded. "Is Ochako and Midoriya alright?"

"They're both fine, Miss Uraraka only had mild bruising to her arm and some shrapnel in one finger, Midoriya was fine once his ribs were fixed." Recovery girl replied before putting the chart back on the wall and turning to walk back only to hit a grey wing that wasn't there a second before. "Stop flaring your essence would you?" She grunted as she felt around the wing and slowly edged around it, unable to see the apendage in question.