Mei's Experiment

Darkest Hero

Hello and welcome for those who have somehow skipped the entirety of the series and ended up at this latest chapter please go back to chapter 1.

So before we begin the usual, I wish to ask you all what you think of the following as it has come to be a pain in the ass in the descision making process.

Much like with the first Omake I will list out some ideas I have for how to proceed with the story and you guys will get to pick and yes, this is an propper chapter and not just questions.

What should happen in the sports festival/ internships ark?

1A: sports festival goes as per cannon and the city is later invaded during internships per cannon

1B: sports festival happens as normal but Tensei dies instead of merely being crippled. City is invaded by LoV as cannon.

1C: Sports festival happens as normal, Tensei is merely crippled but wild ones invade the city leading to the existence of demons become wide spread.

1D: sports festival happens as normal, Tensei dies and his death is used to start a demonic invasion of earth.

2A: Sports festival is interrupted by Stain and the Cherub but get stopped before anything drastic happens, stain's ravings about demons are ignored as insanity.

2B: Sports festival is interrupted by Stain and Cherub and is stopped but reveal demons by outing someone (likely Charlie or Vaggie given CHERUB knows of them)

2C: sports festival is interrupted by Stain and Cherub and Izuku and co out themselves as supernatural to stop them summoning wild ones.

2D: sports festival interrupted by Stain and CHERUB, Stain isn't stopped in time and Wild Ones attack the stadium.

3A: Sports festival as normal, LoV try to meddle but are scared off.

3B: sports festival as normal LoV show up in hosu and cause problems using the Nomu, Eri gains more pets and declares Mr Squishy to have a big family which she sends after the now terrified LoV.

3C: Sports festival as normal, LoV show up in hosu and take back Mr Squishy. Eri gets angry and launches a one girl war against the LoV with support from her family.

3D: Sports festival interrupted by LoV using Nomus, Eri gains new pets and friends for Mr Squishy.

3E: LoV invade the festival and take back Mr Squishy. Eri is devastated and goes on a rampage after the LoV.

4A: Nezu pulls a Nezu and reveals the supernatural on his own terms.

4B: Nezu's hand is forced likely due to leaked footage from the USJ and he has to reveal the supernatural or risk the HSC being bigger meddlers than before.

4C: Nezu is able to keep things under wraps during the festival but come the internships is forced to reveal the truth of things.

Now, on with the Q and A!

Q: ew? Why cringe?