Reunion

Darkest Hero

So, normally when I release these chapters I am lucky to get 1 to 4 reviews or comments on it which is odd considering commenting is free on fanfiction and I get roughly 70 to 160 views per chapter on average. Look I just want to know what people think and areas where you would like to see something implemented such as with Goose and tiny demon Eri.

So, onto the normal Q and A segment for everyone then.

Q: Is Momma Inko gonna cause headaches?

A: probably.

Q: Wait, where did the others of the class go?

A: will be revealed here.

Q: Can we have more Eri cute club?

A: Definitely will be happening so no worries.

Q: wait, how did Jirou know how to make spears?

A: same way Izuku knows how to use his fire, instinct.

Q: when are deities not smite happy?

A: they seem to have three moods: smite everything, horny ... AND THEN ALONG CAME ZUES! Seriously though, Zeus is the epitome of horny bard meme in God form.

Chapter 38: Reunion

Izuku, who was still dazed from the hit blinked tiredly in confusion at the sight before him. "Mum?"

"AUNTY?!" Bakugo screeched in shock as the pillar of shadows collapsed in on itself revealing the three figures to those present. The cenobites in the area immediately took a knee in respect asides Momo, Izuku and Angelique.

"Mummy." Angelique nodded as she walked over. "It is most... unusual for you to take notice in small matters such as this?"

"Angelique, you're 782 years old, you can call me mum for crying out loud." Inko sighed as she shook her head before taking a look around at those present, giving a dismissive snort at the villains present. "Make sure that idiot boyfriend of yours doesn't try anything stupid alright?"

"Of corse mu-mother." Angelique nodded seriously. It wouldn't do for her mother to loose her tempter after all.

"Mummy, can I have that one!" The small white haired demon asked shyly as she pointed at the nomu. "It's a flesh golem."

"So long as you can keep it fed and out of trouble you may." Inko nodded making the small girl squeal in joy as she excitedly bounced on the spot.

"Who's he?" The blonde covered in multiple blades asked as she blinked curiously at Shigiraki. "Looks like a nobody even if he opened the cube."

"WHY YOU BRAT!" The villain snarled only to get shoved into the side of a building with a pained wince by the blonde in question.

"Bored now." She sighed as she ripped a blade free of her arm much to the disgust of the humans present. "Such a pretty set of hands, be a shame if something were to cut them all up." She giggled.

"Keep him alive Toga but otherwise free reign." Inko smiled politely as the blonde dove onto the villain who finally had enough sense to try running for it to protect his "father", the mist villain korogiri hot on his trail once the blonde took notice of him and made a comment about seeing if smoke could bleed.