End

Darkest Hero

Hello to those who have been following this story. So the good news is that Hazbin Hotel finally launched season 1, the bad news is that I do not feel I can do this series justice anymore. This is more of a list of changes from when I started to how the show is now instead of an actual chapter and a request to those who loved this series. I'll try to update the lemon scene if I find the time but I'll be working on other things for a while.

Charlie Magne; character design change, Name changed from Magne to Morningstar, bisexual, had a goth phase, made a deal with Alister.

Vaggie; design tweaked, changed from a sinner who had been held as a sex worker by the cartel into a fallen executioner angel.

Lucifer; went from serious to a goofball and lover of all things ducks. Does not know modern lingo.

Lilith; completely gone for 7 years, potentially up in heaven, not present at all asides a few scenes.

Sir Perrior; actually joined the rehab program which is shocking. Has egg minions.

Nifty; VA update, somehow more crazy. Has an angel killing set of knitting needles and scissors.

Husk; VA Change, used to sound like he smoked a lot but is now voiced by the guy who played the Arbiter in halo 2, 3 and 5 and the president from Rick and Morty.

For those with tallent at writing who wish the show to go on I offer you this, what has been my personal project for the past almost 4 years now. Use this story however you please, be it to continue with the plot points I had provided throughout this story or to rewrite it from the ground up with your own spin on things, however you wish to use it I leave this story in your hands.

I am sorry I couldn't complete this series but I have faith in those who will continue this work in their own way.

Thankyou for 4 years of enjoying Darkest Hero.

Bfghunter2.