sin incarnate part 1

BNHA Darkest Hero

Welcome to darkest hero, come and take a seat, would you like to read of Deku and the people that he meets? We've got mountains of chapters, some better some worse, if none of its of interest to you, you won't be the first.

Seriously though welcome to the newest chapter of darkest hero, Happy Halloween and 2 year anniversary folks for this story, I was originally going to do a cute Eri Omake but I'll save that one for Christmas.

Please note that the title for this chapter will be hidden until the next chapter is up to avoid spoilers, yes it's that much of a game changer.

Q and A time now.

Q: will we see Michael Myers show up?

A: probably not. Myers is a more American centered villain that to my knowledge hasn't actually died in their series.

Q: Wait, Dipper?! What's his quirk?

A: no quirk, if you read the comics set after gravity falls Mable and Dipper go looking for Axalotyl to make sure Bill was gone for good which is where they discovered that Bill would be back. In this they wanted to be able to be around to stop Bill if needed and Axalotyl obliged.

Q: So what is going on with the lack of sparky boi?

A: he hasn't showed up yet and honestly at this point may never show up in this as I originally wanted kaminari to show up at the same time as Kirishima did but I ended up cutting it from the chapter and have yet to reintroduce him if at all.

Q: the HSC Is kinda fucked aren't they?

A: fucked as in they're awful or fucked as in they're about to get an ass whooping? Either way yes.

Q: Can Eri get any more adorable?!

A: two words. Christmas Special

Q: ok, what is Stain upto now?

A: about to make a MAJOR mistake.

Chapter 54: [Title Hidden to avoid spoiler]

Stain seethed beneath the stands to the arena. It had taken him a while to even have someone with a similar mindset to himself infiltrate the school to plant bombs and his original plan had been tossed out the window. The cherub who was helping him cleanse all of the fakes had vanished half an hour ago too. The only one who wasn't a fake was All Might and he hadn't been seen all day!

"ALRIGHT FOLKS! THE FIRST 1V1 BATTLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!" Present Mic screamed aloud.

Stain cringed back as he rubbed at his ear. He mentally promised himself that if he can't kill the idiot to atleast ruin his vocal cords so he can't scream so loudly.

"UP FIRST WE HAVE THE MUSICAL PRODIGY HERSELF, KYOKA JIROU AND SHE MAY BE SMALL BUT SHE PACKS ONE HELL OF A VOICE ITS GAWAR GURA!" Present Mic screamed.

Stain huffed softly as he peaked out through the gaps in the seats and out to the stadium beyond. A small shark looking girl waddled out to the stage along with a slim girl with a purple hair and was casting the shadows of wings on the ground either side of her. An Angel?! A fucking angel was participating in this farce?! Stain mentally growled as he grit his teeth hard.