sin incarnate part 2

BNHA Darkest Hero

Hello and once more welcome to darkest hero. Before we begin I'd like to have your opinion on something. Should I end this story after the events about to unfold and start a new story for part 2 or should I just make one massive story all under one story?

With that out of the way it's time for the Q and A!

Q: who gonna kill stain?

A: read ahead and find out.

Q: kar en tuk soon?

A: yes.

Q: is that idiot summoning what I think he's summoning?!

A: probably.

Chapter 55: sin incarnate part 2

Pandemonium broke out among the arena. Students from anything other than the hero classes were rushing to escape the stands while the heroes present were having a hard time moving through the crowds to the pair of figures slowly rising into the air through a beam of red light. Across the city several other red beams were visible amists ash choked clouds which appeared from nowhere. Orange lightning arked through the sky with thunderous booms as inhuman screeching seemed to echo in and out of existence.

"No..." Stain choked as he twitched violently. His eyes staring ahead at seemingly nothing, his sword still held firmly in his grip shook as if hammers were slamming against its surface. "Nonononono! Staybackstaybackstayback! STAY BACK MONSTER!"

"It won't budge!" Ibara grunted as her vines hit uselessly against the red light, unable to reach the two trapped inside.

"Charlie, can you do anything?!" Izuku asked in panic.

"It's ritual barrier magic, if I tried to breach it it'd be like setting off a nuclear bomb of magic in the middle of the city." Charlie replied right as the hero Death arms tried to shoulder tackle the barrier only to be sent flying backwards singed and smelling of brimstone.

"HEY I WASN'T DONE WITH SHITTY FACE!" Bakugo screamed through the pain as he launched an explosion against the blade. It was useless, the blade held firm. "Fucker." The blonde hissed as blood seeped from between his gritted teeth.

A bolt of lightning raced from the sky, splitting apart into several different branches, each headed for one of the glowing pillars. As if hit by an invisible baseball batter stain and Bakugo were sent flying off towards the city, exactly in the middle of the seven pillars of red light.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" Nezu's voice boomed over the stadium speakers. "ALL ABLE BODIED HEROES START IMMEDIATE CITYWIDE EVACUATION! I REPEAT ALL ABLE BODIED HEROES START IMMEDIATE CITYWIDE EVACUATION! FULL QUIRK USE IS AUTHORISED UNDER EMERGENCY INVASION LAWS H-591 AND H-592, THREAT LEVEL IS TIGER AND EXPECTED TO RISE TO GOD WITHIN 48 HOURS. I REPEAT THREAT LEVEL IS EXPECTED TO RISE TO GOD!"

If it wasn't pandemonium before, Nezu's announced followed by sirens long since forgotten from the 2nd world war blaring to life all over the city certainly made it so.

Up in the stands Beru was fumbling with her phone, trying to get ahold of her husband to get the kids. Unfortunately the brewing unnatural storm was messing with civilian communications.