Teleporting Bread

Darkest Hero

So before the usual Q and A section allow me to ask you a question. We all know inevitably Inko will get hold of Shigi again and given the reoccuring theme we have here of songs being added, which do you want to see added to the story?

1: Robot Hell parody

2: Other Friends Parody

3: welcome to the internet parody

4: Righteous hand of God

5: other?

Now onto the Q and A segment.

Q: Mineta is working at Fazbears?

A: yes, yes he is.

Q: Pentagram city has free healthcare?!

A: well considering hell is where Americans fear to end up, what would be scarier to them then free healthcare? (I joke)

Q: Did you really just do a FNAF musical number?

A: yes. I've done one other song so far, that being a parody of Alister's game (sorry for spelling, my phone is being weird)

Q: I AM A DWARF!

A: AND IM DIGGING A HOLE!

Q: how is Mineta still alive? Also poor Mangle. Nobody deserves to be covered in that.

A: it's Mineta the brat has plot armor in cannon, also yes poor Mangle.

Q: Uh is Kiri gonna start dating Mina?

A: nope, they see each other as siblings.

Q: how did his dad die?

A: 49 times... We fought that beast. Honestly tho Inko killed him for trying to harm Izuku when he was a kid.

Q: what happened to Nomu and Toga?

A: Nomu ripped the sleeping bag the other chapter, it was tasked to find one that fits it, Toga got the short straw to help it.

Chapter 44: teleporting bread.

It was a slow morning in the hotel as a half asleep Charlie yawned and sat up with a stretch. Bleerily looking around she took note of everyone sleeping around them, the faintest hints of the sun rising over the horizon. With a lazy blink she looked down. Izuku had slept next to her much to the protests of Iida initially until Inko pointed out they were all but married which lead to fierce blushing from both demons and a stuttering Iida before Aizawa said to shut up and go to sleep. What was different however was the small sleeping form of Eri tucked between them, a small red eyed bunny with sharp teeth was wrapped in her arms as she snored softly.

"Ohmygoshsoprecious." Charlie whisper screamed really quickly. Never in her life had she seen such an adorable sight.

"Charls, too early." Izuku muttered tiredly and half asleep as he slowly rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Sorry but so cute." Charlie whispered back.

"GAH! FUCK OFF!" A loud explosion from the barricade where Bakugo had hidden himself exploded in a fireball as Cherry Bomb was sent flying across the room giggling. Huddled against the wall was Bakugo wide eyed and breathing heavily.