drink work don't and

Darkest Hero

Hello and welcome back.

Q and A as normal people.

Q: is Nezu Zalgo?

A: no. Nezu is Bill Cipher.

Q: What's the supernatural species of everyone and where do they sit alignment wise?

A;

Izuku, Momo, Eri: Cenobites but generally good people.

Toga, pinhead, Angelique: Cenobites but absolutely would rip your face off for fun

Charlie, Loona, Mina; natural-born demons/part demons who are mostly good people

Ibara, Vaggie, killjoy, Tom, Alister, Kirishima, Bakugo, Mineta; sinner demons (aka former humans turned demon)

Inko, Jirou, Morgan Freeman, Nezu (technically); deities

Izuku, Gura; demigods

Setsuna Tokage, Amelia Watson, 1A, 1B; run in with the supernatural

Nezu, Azazel, Lucifer; angels

Mt Lady; human raised by Yokai

Miruko; daughter of Daisy and Slayer

Native; supernatural runs in the family

AN: this chapter has taken me the better part of two months to draft, rewrite, edit, censor for Fanfic and Wattpad due to their rules and finally put out, admittedly I did do a 2 week break from this half way through September due to birthdays and a holiday happening. Sorry for the wait.

Chapter 65: Drink work don't and

Izuku blushed brightly as his skull caught fire burning back the flesh to reveal bone and enough muscle to operate his jaw and move his head freely. To his left Ibara was also blushing and had wrapped herself up in her vines, inadvertently also snaring everyone else in the process. The black haired defacto head of the Yaoyorozu family didn't mind the thorns digging into her skin but she did blush and stammer out a quick excuse to try and get back to getting dressed. Charlie was still asleep and laying naked across Vaggie and Mina pinning both girls to the bed. Loona had fallen asleep draped over Mina's legs, her head resting on Izuku's abs and her left hand groping Mina's left breast.

He still couldn't believe he had managed to not only loose his V card but in an orgy that was organised by a half drunk Charlie.

[Last night]

Izuku hummed as he went about setting up the table with help from Loona and Tsuyu's parents. Any parent who wanted to was allowed to stay in the school with their kids under protective wards and enchantments. Tsuyu's parents and siblings had decided to stay along with the clown cenobite who had decided it was worth the effort to keep them safe. Mina's father had shown up too, he was a portly man with neon pink hair and bright yellow eyes who was dressed in a slightly stained set of blue workers uniforms for a nearby chemical treatment plant. His quirk simply made him immune to acids which made his job a lot easier, he was currently sitting on one of the couches with Mina, phone in hand as they made a video call. Mina was tearing up from seeing her mother for the first time in years.