Meeting of the classes

Darkest Hero

So, a few things to mention, first off I do know Mei isn't in 1A canonically, to be honest I changed around a few class members to fit around the fact that Nezu is a trolling angel spawn who is shipping trash instead of just regular troll shipping trash. No Izuku won't have One for All nor will Charlie, Ochako and certainly not Bakugo. Ships have been updated so here they are right now:

Izuku/Charlie/Vaggie/Ibara Aizawa/Miss Joke

No helltaker won't be overly involved in this but certain characters from it will be popping up from time to time. Point in case Azazel is a teaching assistant in this and I may have the Helltaker himself working at a waffle place.

So, few Q and A to respond to.

Q: is Izuku going to be God (or satan) father to any potential kid of midnight's?

A: probably not.

Q: what happened to Eri?

A: got adopted by Inko

Q: What's going on with Shoto being a dick?

A: no, that's cannon until sports festival, you're probably used to after sports festival Shoto.

"HELLO" japanese

:Hello: English

So without further adue, let's begin.

Chapter 24: meeting of the classes.

After the disaster that was the first heroics class the day progressed on normally and like most normal highschools if one was honest. Present Mic was teaching English, Ectoplasm was teaching science and the day ended with what was supposed to be mathematics with Power Loader turning into a free period after he was dragged off to help Cementos in arena B with all the rubble. With 1B jammed into the same room as them since they were supposed to have literature with Cementos the room quickly became crowded.

Of corse certain students migrated towards one another. Kendo as it turns out was friends with Pony the American exchange student since they had been pen pals before school had started. Ibara had practically jumped onto Izuku's lap and used her vines to bring Charlie in for a group hug aswell, she had tried to grab Momo too but her bladed arms had made that impossible.

"GET AWAY FROM 1A TRASH THIS INSTANT!" A blonde with more flair than angel dust demanded with a pompous tone, everything about him screamed arrogant. "We'd of had heroics training by now if it wasn't for them ruining the arena!"

"First off Monomo." Ibara growled darkly as she hugged Charlie and Izuku possessivly. "Who put you in charge? Second, tell me to leave my boyfriend or girlfriends again and I'll gladly arrange a meeting between you and one of my more thonrier vines."

"She is grumpy bitch?" Pony asked with a tilt of her head.

"PONY!" Kendo scolded. "Who taught you that?"

"Monomo said bitch is what I am and what kinoko is, he says it mean :girl: what it mean?" The american asked in confusion.

Monomo meanwhile was cowering under the combined glares of the other students with one who's head was a speech bubble showing numerous symbols "$H!&*#" in response to the information. Bakugo just laughed and Momo was angry enough that she lost control of her quirk which made a baseball bat and a wooden staff on instinct. Ochako had her mouth covered in shock and Mina was cracking her knuckles.